I LIKE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk johnstone

Private Member
which aspect of plastering do you like the best?

oh and if you say getting paid or finishing or anything of the sort then you are G**

i like getting paid ,finishing ,and anything of the sort the best but im not G** :eek:

kirk johnstone said:
which aspect of plastering do you like the best?

oh and if you say getting paid or finishing or anything of the sort then you are G**

looks like i need a cock up me arse then

what part of youre job do you like and surely it cant be the bit when you get paid........fair play you go girl

kirk johnstone said:
spunky said:
what part of youre job do you like and surely it cant be the bit when you get paid........fair play you go girl

haha working away from home is sending me mad mate girlfriend

i never work at home. if itd gonne be fecked up, ill pay someone else ta feck it up

What i like best about this job is getting to go through all those lovely knicker draws & sniffing panties & dildos etc.
Oh & also rubbing ya knob on the toothbrushes ;D

Nisus said:
What i like best about this job is getting to go through all those lovely knicker draws & sniffing panties & dildos etc.
Oh & also rubbing ya knob on the toothbrushes ;D

Yep, the job does its good points ;D

kirk johnstone said:
i was thinking more like 'i love handcove ceilings' :)

Kirk do you have little beds at the side of your bed that you tuck all your trowels into each night?? ;D ;D
And do you tuck them in after you've polished them & give them a kiss & say goodnight can't wait to see you in the morning for work ;D ;)
::)

Nisus said:
kirk johnstone said:

Kirk do you have little beds at the side of your bed that you tuck all your trowels into each night?? ;D ;D
And do you tuck them in after you've polished them & give them a kiss & say goodnight can't wait to see you in the morning for work ;D ;)

yes but you have to keep them separate otherwise they mate. i know some one let a trowel and a hawk sleep together and you will never guess what hatched out of the egg :eek:

kirk johnstone said:
Nisus said:
kirk johnstone said:

yes but you have to keep them separate otherwise they mate. i know some one let a trowel and a hawk sleep together and you will never guess what hatched out of the egg :eek:

;D

eating a double sausage/egg muffin hash brown on way to work........eating a couple of cheese burgers and frys for lunch.........eating a batterd sausage chips on drive home.......dinner when i get home .......having a bowl of corn flakes while reading one of kirks essays on plasterers forum .....not a bad old job at all ;D

i like when you first look at a job and think "f**k me" then it turns out perfect. customers who actually show appreciation is nice aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.