I never doubted them

Members online

gps

@Lodan @Vincey happy days
image.jpg

Vincey please note the other new tool that you advised on.

Thank fu ck flynny is awol he’d think ive gone soft lol

He’s jealous mate ignore him , it only goes to 55mm (55 is enough for over board) he knows that too

#zompisstake

For us doms the dewalt is fine tool we’d all love hilti though but we mainly on trowel

No genuinely I didn't know yes I agree 55m is ok 90% off the time

@Vincey i might have a fair bit of tacking coming up and was looking into the dewalt one (looks good). The makita has terrible reviews everywhere? Don’t suppose you know anywhere that might have a deal on the dewalt?

@Vincey i might have a fair bit of tacking coming up and was looking into the dewalt one (looks good). The makita has terrible reviews everywhere? Don’t suppose you know anywhere that might have a deal on the dewalt?
I’d just google mate I was same all Makita I swapped over to dewalt, impact and drill then got the collated off Lodan second hand for what we do I think they are good enough if I did more boarding I’d get hilti but as said earlier I’m mainly on trowel, hate boarding tbh

I paid £340 I think for the 5ah batteries, I used it today to put up 14 boards it’s still on full charge
Morning mate do you know where you got you’re board lifter from? It would be handy to know especially if like you say it’s that good. Cheers geez! Have a good one!

If I tried to tack a fireline without it I'd probably end up laid on the floor with it on top of me