i think its good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Oasis

I think a lot of the lads on here disliked him as he was quite new but was always busy, always earning. He certainly markets himeself well.

Incidently do you lads think youtube is a good form of advertising. Does it show up on searches on Google?

hes bought a machine! That man had to buy everything that was plastering related. Good luck to the bloke, i wish him well.

hes bought a machine! That man had to buy everything that was plastering related. Good luck to the bloke, i wish him well.

Dommino, that is quality plastering mate.

Well done.

You obviously haven't been doing plastering very long kebab king!!

even i can see that the ceiling needs half a bag of easifill on it.
whoever did that job is a very messy plasterer.
You should do a course & maybe you will be pointed in the right direction for a career in plastering.

I would like to see the job after it's painted!!
:-0

You obviously haven't been doing plastering very long kebab king!!

even i can see that the ceiling needs half a bag of easifill on it.
whoever did that job is a very messy plasterer.
You should do a course & maybe you will be pointed in the right direction for a career in plastering.

I would like to see the job after it's painted!!
:-0

Dunc, you need to get to know my sense of humour mate,i can take the pissss just a little.

If i do belive that lid may of been done by someone else .

that was a nice little job i had going at the time i got all the stud/board plastering painting tiling
kittchen/bathroom fitting nice job the big lid in the living roon was done by stevthespreader from (DIYNOT).
yer i did end up using some easy fill over it in the end.:RpS_mad: not a happy bunny
but still the job finished looking nice a clean.
thing its on the market soon

Status
Not open for further replies.