If only this was

Members online

Mike googlebottom

@Robbo123..you could of given £99million of it away and changed the world

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191126-150039_The Sun.jpg
    Screenshot_20191126-150039_The Sun.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 172
Funny how he said I'm only ever a phone call away if buisness partner needs me!!! I'd be expecting more than that if I was his buisness partner..if I won my partner could retire as I would be able to If he won

Pay family mortgages off and couple of close friends, tell nobody else and have gagging orders on those I’ve looked after, be obvious when I’m buying up like the monopoly man but just say got a pay out for falling off a scaffold! .......not that I’ve given this much thought

Pay family mortgages off and couple of close friends, tell nobody else and have gagging orders on those I’ve looked after, be obvious when I’m buying up like the monopoly man but just say got a pay out for falling off a scaffold! .......not that I’ve given this much thought
Probably extremely difficult to stay anonymous. More stress and hassle than it's worth I would of thought. I do like the idea of it though

Here's my plan
I.d move to either wentbridge or smeaton. Two little villages near me with a lovely walk in between I spent alot of my childhood at . I.d take dogs every day . My alibi would be I.ve just landed a contract with big housing firm etc. I.d stick two Van's signed up on drive then if anyone asked for work I would use my new contract excuse and pass on to other plasterers I know but they would have to take my vans so it backed my excuse.
I.d get say 50 ish grand car which fits in with area but still doesn't make someone want to kidnap my kids.
Wouldn't tell my kids until I thought they new value of money ( or I died lol )
I .d take wife to look at houses as a surprise in telling her about win. As even if i got millions i. Still like easy life so she.d have to have final say on house.
I.d tell my folk and hope they would sell there house and either move in or in to granny flat and just enjoy their latter years knowing I can take care of my family and my sisters .

I.d also have a secret few gaffs scattered round world.

But honestly I.ve not gave it much though

Here's my plan
I.d move to either wentbridge or smeaton. Two little villages near me with a lovely walk in between I spent alot of my childhood at . I.d take dogs every day . My alibi would be I.ve just landed a contract with big housing firm etc. I.d stick two Van's signed up on drive then if anyone asked for work I would use my new contract excuse and pass on to other plasterers I know but they would have to take my vans so it backed my excuse.
I.d get say 50 ish grand car which fits in with area but still doesn't make someone want to kidnap my kids.
I .d take wife to look at houses as a surprise in telling her about win. As even if i got millions i. Still like easy life so she.d have to have final say on house.
I.d tell my folk and hope they would sell there house and either move in or in to granny flat and just enjoy their latter years knowing I can take care of my family and my sisters .

And what would you do with the other 98million?

I'd buy myself a backup for my backup mixer from eBay

Here's my plan

G**