If you hard a cscs card but its green one

Members online

HpcRob

Hi all how many of you would take on a plasterer with cscs card and its the green would you take them on??

What have you got to lose? Good, your on a winner, bad they don't get paid no matter what colour the card is.

I've only got a green card because I refuse to pay 3k for an nvq. Their not worth the paper they're written on imo... Although I understand some sites now demand a gold card to put on ?

this isn't like other trades (sparky/plumber) it's all based on experience and knack, I've sacked handfuls of lads with NVQs because they just weren't good enough! I don't think any of our lads have gold cards lol

I've only got a green card because I refuse to pay 3k for an nvq. Their not worth the paper they're written on imo... Although I understand some sites now demand a gold card to put on ?

this isn't like other trades (sparky/plumber) it's all based on experience and knack, I've sacked handfuls of lads with NVQs because they just weren't good enough! I don't think any of our lads have gold cards lol
Ive got a gold card and as u say there a load of bolloxs..i know lads with gold cards and there as rough as a bears arse..money making scam it was ment to be brought out to get rid of cowboys but that's bollox..u can go on any site with any colour card there not bothered aslong as uve got a card

In Ireland we have to do a day on a safety course evey 4 years it's €100 and u miss a days work. It's the biggest load of cock ever. It's called a safe pass.

I don't have a card, no1 I know has a card. Probably cos we are all top class tradesmen up here no need to try and weed out the cowboys. ;)

Never work in Leeds! All I know is its better than Scotland hahaha..cant wait til u go independent in 2017 :)

Neither can I, I'm gonna run for head of Scottish Gypsum, my route to getting off the tools. Gonna put it in the weather proof bags like cement comes in, and export it to you english c**ts at a huge mark up. Who needs oil with weather proof plaster bags

Last edited:
Neither can I, I'm gonna run for head of Scottish Gypsum, my route to getting off the tools. Gonna put it in the weather proof bags like cement comes in, and import it to you english c**ts at a huge mark up. Who needs oil with weather proof plaster bags
No need for English c**ts you Scottish b*****d :)

In Ireland we have to do a day on a safety course evey 4 years it's €100 and u miss a days work. It's the biggest load of cock ever. It's called a safe pass.

Over hear you now have to do days H&S in a classroom for £120 and then do the computer for the card and that another £25.

Neither can I, I'm gonna run for head of Scottish Gypsum, my route to getting off the tools. Gonna put it in the weather proof bags like cement comes in, and export it to you english c**ts at a huge mark up. Who needs oil with weather proof plaster bags
You'll never get it over the wall.

Is it not 2 years now instead of 4. Had to redo mine last June to get on site for stonework. Have to agree, biggest load bollox there is. 100% pass rate. All you do is need to turn up and sit through it.

All these safety course are just there to protect site owners from litigation.