Installoo® Plastering stilts - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of my lad when he was thirteen playing football, he had the lightest football boots in the world and he was still s**t :)

image.jpg
23 years old. Maybe I should recommend a different brand in Trinidad, hint hint

How haven't I taken the constructive views mate? I have answered them and agreed mostly

Because you still keep plugging away with the same sales pitch, even when folk have pointed out that your reasons for trying to justify the price don't really stack up because other cheaper products already do the job, that evidently look the same as your dearer ones.

Because you still keep plugging away with the same sales pitch, even when folk have pointed out that your reasons for trying to justify the price don't really stack up because other cheaper products already do the job, that evidently look the same as your dearer ones.

I adjusted the price on the first bit of feedback gained from the forum and Facebook. For which I realised there was an issue and thanked everyone

Its not being defensive or not taking advise by disagreeing with you saying the quality is better or worse. Im only stating the facts I have after seeing both and testing both. Something no-one who has shared an opinion on here has done. They are basing their views on visual aspects.

You said that the weight it can carry or the lightness of the product doesn't make a difference. Well, if build quality didn't make a difference I'm confident Dura-stilts and MT would have brought out a cheap version as well

Please don't think I'm not taking advise here or just being on the defensive - I'm just stating actual facts

My god spreads whine more than women.
Who gives a shhiit the mans only trying to sell stuff thats what he does for a living.

I bet your moaners had a fuucking breakdown over christmas.

You have to remember dura stilts were probably the first out which is why they are the leaders in the market and everyone just copied. Then MT got on the bandwagon and done things different and made changes. The ones you have have copied the cheap ones and the pics show it, we are not trying to look inside an iPhone and make comparisons there are only so many parts to a set of stilts and the straps give it away.

Lol
My god spreads whine more than women.
Who gives a shhiit the mans only trying to sell stuff thats what he does for a living.

I bet your moaners had a fuucking breakdown over christmas.
lol I didn't give a f**k me I'm just joining in the winding up end of day this is wat makes this forum the best out there u have a quick skeg on the others and there bore u to tears 80% of s**t on here is banter most of us know wat we are doing and we arnt guna change our ways that much because sum1 else is doing it differently etc..i think its funny how much s**t ryans getting he will take abit of s**t for the money we spend at his firm which sell good s**t mite I add especially the putz bucket trowel

You have to remember dura stilts were probably the first out which is why they are the leaders in the market and everyone just copied. Then MT got on the bandwagon and done things different and made changes. The ones you have have copied the cheap ones and the pics show it, we are not trying to look inside an iPhone and make comparisons there are only so many parts to a set of stilts and the straps give it away.

How are these a copy of the cheap versions? Im interested to know myself as I couldn't see this.
Your views would be appreciated

My old boss had a set of durastilts for nearly 20 years. they eventually gave up on him and he ordered some £50 ebays. He was probably 5'10 5'11 and at least 19-20 stone. He used them for the last 5-6 years i was with him on a regular basis. Sometimes all day for a couple of days in a row. He couldn't believe how good they were and the only difference was they were slight heavier but hardly noticeable.

@Plasterers1StopShop

Right mate, if I want to buy a pair of your new unique stilts, bearing in mind a gauge lasts no longer than 3 hours say, and when im not trowling up im not on them so don't have a problem with comfort, or weight, and they've lasted the best part of 10 years.

What will the £130 difference in price get me ? bearing in mind also that build quality doesn't matter as mine are well made have lasted and do the job.

@Plasterers1StopShop

Right mate, if I want to buy a pair of your new unique stilts, bearing in mind a gauge lasts no longer than 3 hours say, and when im not trowling up im not on them so don't have a problem with comfort, or weight, and they've lasted the best part of 10 years.

What will the £130 difference in price get me ? bearing in mind also that build quality doesn't matter as mine are well made have lasted and do the job.

If yours are a good quality and your happy with them I wouldn't change - I also wouldn't get Dura-silts or Skywalkers either then. Im not saying you have to buy them Hicky - but there is a demand for these products and I now offer them

We offer a quality product with quality product testing. This is what also people will pay for when it comes to quality and safety

I'm more worried about @plasterman!! Where the fook is he!? He's usually on here day and nite winder if he's bought sum fatman walkers off Ryan and tried them out and he's fallen down sum where and is in trouble lol..
He must have received a batch from the rossiflex and he's now planning world domination

So what will the £130 difference get me mate ?

A lightweight product capable of carrying a heavier weight - both of which you don't think are useful attributes yet all manufacturers do and so do users.

A product which has got safety tests and has guarantees on quality and quality and safety assurance marks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.