Insulating @ anyone ?

Members online

Fuxin ——- @ phenolic type

shite job …

spars are all over fuxin place ,sparks cables are like washing lines , running thru spars …… fuxin told that clown .run them up & down @not across ….

Fuxin ——- @ phenolic type

shite job …

spars are all over fuxin place ,sparks cables are like washing lines , running thru spars …… fuxin told that clown .run them up & down @not across ….
Help him out

Trim them tails riiiggghhhhtttt back

50mm for a socket is plenty.

Help him out

Trim them tails riiiggghhhhtttt back

50mm for a socket is plenty.
He is a fuxin clown

He said, can I cut insulation around where his spots are going to be
IMG_4159.gif

If he's marked where they're going you should leave the correct gap for his lights, how do you expect him to do it once it's boarded?
You fuxin clown

Not my problem & definitely not my job - …+ since when was it plasters job to cut sparks fuxin holes.

@How about spark makes a plan for his lighting,@ rock up pre pb ,cut his holes in insulation
& stop relying on someone else …….

He ,would be first to spill to customer, if they are wrong ——- —- You fuxin clown .wakey wakey

Not my problem & definitely not my job - …+ since when was it plasters job to cut sparks fuxin holes.

@How about spark makes a plan for his lighting,@ rock up pre pb ,cut his holes in insulation

He ,would be first to spill to customer, if they are wrong ——- —- You fuxin clown .wakey wakey
Your such a selfish little prick, I hope you get into it with him and he "sparks" you right out ! :mad:

I always cut a 200mm square for the sparky in insulation for his spots.
He does, however always curl his cables back into the socket backboxes nicely for me (y)
Look after each other lads...jobs hard enough.

Look if you're taking on the insulation then it's your job to leave the gaps where needed.
Most of our jobs the insulation is in and boarded over without any time for the sparks to be doing anything.

Fuxin struggled with this one @only 15 boards
@2 days with the 100mm @ all shapes & sizes ..

@ 50mm over top should be a treat