Insulation render rates for the south west region

im mainly house bashing topspread.....its a f**k**g nightmare fixing everyones shite before i even start.

I don’t miss that. Priced some apartments in accy, guy said Baz has boarded these best boarder in Lancashire, said tell him he’s s**t as f**k none of the boards land on joists. It was timber frame to so it was all set out right. Didn’t get the job. Nothing like telling it how it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What made you get out of plaster side owls? You just do render now don’t you? The price crash would of killed it abit, but if you still had the internal side and external you’d be wiping Yorkshire out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was the crash at the end of 2008/9 I couple of decent outfits I worked for just pretty much overnight cut everything. A small developer who I did the insides for couldnt find Renderer's at the time, I did my time in the late 90s using all sorts of through coloured renders so I took it on for him, and just kicked on from there and never went back insides, it's about 8 years since o did any plastering bar the odd bit on my own house.

at the moment i go in at 8 a metre supplh and fit. i pay subbies a min of 4quid a metre. im a big believer of pay well plaster well
Prices like that are no where near that in west/ north yorks now, most spreads I speak to are 3 quid or even less.