invoice and scheduling

Members online

Can anyone suggest a app that if possible works on Mac and iPhone. Currently im using joist but its online based on the laptop and can only be used for invoicing but is pretty good. Im after something that I can do scheduling and plan my weeks on for my self and sometimes another worker and also my estimates and invoicing all in one place, would be a bonus if email was included too. Seem to have to much going on in different places and forgetting what needs to be done. I don't mind paying for the right thing too. Cheers

Can anyone suggest a app that if possible works on Mac and iPhone. Currently im using joist but its online based on the laptop and can only be used for invoicing but is pretty good. Im after something that I can do scheduling and plan my weeks on for my self and sometimes another worker and also my estimates and invoicing all in one place, would be a bonus if email was included too. Seem to have to much going on in different places and forgetting what needs to be done. I don't mind paying for the right thing too. Cheers
Tbh I’m similar get enquires via what’s app emails text phone calls verbal and fb messages on personal and business page
What I find useful is tell everyone to text to mobile then I have most in one place at night I’ll work through them and actually write into diary , helps me but I also started setting more time aside to get on top of stuff especially writing quotes or ordering materials, I never book out a Friday for this so always have a day free , time management is key to less stress
Hope this helps

do try to get everyone to text me but you know what customers are like sometimes! Having a day off a week was also a plan but works gone that crazy at the min its 7 days a week as I cant seem to say no:rolleyes: think im loosing money when I turn jobs down due to there time scale:cachetada:

do try to get everyone to text me but you know what customers are like sometimes! Having a day off a week was also a plan but works gone that crazy at the min its 7 days a week as I cant seem to say no:rolleyes: think im loosing money when I turn jobs down due to there time scale:cachetada:
You need to remember you are in charge of your business not them , customers will wait if they want you and if they don’t then there is plenty more that will
2018 is a turning point in the trade client relations imo as there just aren’t enough to do all the jobs required and long may it continue
Work life balance is key to happiness imo

I’ve got a load of people to get back to. Every so often I spend a while feeling anxious and struggling to answer my phone. It’s really silly but I’ve always had bouts of anxiety and I make myself give my head a wobble or I’d become a recluse... a skint recluse probably!

I find it calming to remind myself that’s it’s not a big deal if I miss a few calls and not take it all so seriously

You will only make yourself ill trying to fit every job in.... When customers ring up they get told the waiting time, if they cant wait then i dont even go to quote..... When scheduling work i also leave the odd floating day just incase a job over runs...

I'm booked till Christmas but every job I leave a day or two before next one u always get a call for a day here or there . Happend today . Mornings work tomorrow. Cash . It will pay for weekends booze up.:birra:

I.m just a w**k*r . Hardley ever bother getting back in touch with voice mails. More then happy being pimped about by builders i know. Let them run about pricing and sorting gear. f**k doing a shift then going pricing s**t up.

I'm the other way around, I'm not a big fan of builders (not all but most), much rather be in control of everything myself, it is harder filling every day that way and some times shitty having to go price jobs after work but I prefer it!

I don't answer phone much. I let customers leave a message and deal with it when I'm ready. I print off a calender sheet and write down what I'm doing as tried using smartphone but I couldn't manage it. You can take picture of sheet to share if needed for lads. Here.. As for invoice use Google docs as you can make a template invoice and always send as pdf via email. I turn everything off Friday 5pm and don't turn on again until Monday morning. Stuff it now. Early grave if with constant texts, emails ect stressing me out... Give yourself a break.

I got a diary for next year. I rarely buy owt so that help . Lad asked other day how I remember everything. I said get a ex wife like mine you soon learn to leave no trails