Is this acceptable?

Members online

Gordon2

Hi,
I employed a reputable plasterer to do this sunroom.
The window tops are level but the beading isn’t, the pencil line is mine showing the true level.
Also the beading, top and bottoms, is slightly wavy and not level. I think this spoils the clean, level look of the windows.
Am I being too fussy or should I insist on it being corrected?
What would be the way to put it right?
Thanks.
IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg

The sight lines/ margins are all over the place.
The margins on the left window looks totally wrong.
were the lintels at the same level to start with.
Was it dry lined or float and set.

Thanks all,
It was drylined. The lintels were level to start. The margins are certainly not perfect although to be fair the camera perspective exaggerates them a bit. What’s the solution? Cut out the beads and replace?
Thanks again.

Thanks all,
It was drylined. The lintels were level to start. The margins are certainly not perfect although to be fair the camera perspective exaggerates them a bit. What’s the solution? Cut out the beads and replace?
Thanks again.
If the lintels were the same height The fault is in the drylining, theres only 2 to 3mm skim coat

As spread 95 said? the margins look fine that’s how you’re door and window is set, if it’s a bead problem you shouldnt have that over such a small distance

Hi,
I employed a reputable plasterer to do this sunroom.
The window tops are level but the beading isn’t, the pencil line is mine showing the true level.
Also the beading, top and bottoms, is slightly wavy and not level. I think this spoils the clean, level look of the windows.
Am I being too fussy or should I insist on it being corrected?
What would be the way to put it right?
Thanks.View attachment 76307View attachment 76308
Yes, your being a spoiled little prick that would be too scared to put a nail in a wall. What do you do for a living ?