Jackets

Whats everyone wearing now the weather is getting colder. Been looking at the heated ones but not really outside very often. Needs to be hard wearing though and with a hood. Any suggestions lads

Whats everyone wearing now the weather is getting colder. Been looking at the heated ones but not really outside very often. Needs to be hard wearing though and with a hood. Any suggestions lads

I try (really hard!) not to take the p1ss, but a heated jacket? Are you fcuking serious? :endesacuerdo:

This is a barbecue we had after work (12 hour shifts building the base) when it was a balmy -25 c

scan0029.jpg

and this is when me and Geoff took shelter in the caboose (site hut) when it was -52 c

DSC_0255.JPG

Please note, NONE of the clothing was heated.

Never had my photo took in black a.d white

We took a lot of stuff in black and white as we could develop the film on the base. the colour stuff had to wait until we got back 18 months after we left.

You youngsters with your digital cameras and fancy modern ways don't know you're born. :LOL:

Have a look on Blaklader.co.uk they are the leading makers of trade clothing, all my work clothes are from them , expensive but they last and do what they say they do , wind proof water proof jackets are really good value

Last edited:
teeshirt stick with domestic internals no hassle no wash offs no frost issues heating on radio on tea off woman at house lifes a dream

After many years of plastering my workwear collection has evolved into a seasonal collection that suits me, I'm a larger gentleman so I generate a lot of heat quickly that is why I'm more suited to the Gillette/hoody combination....it makes me think how plasterers of previous generations managed...

...just like this wonderful piece of memrobilia , a preserved piece of history kindly donated by forum godfather @imago to our charity fundraiser... have you donated yet? You could win some amazing prizes
https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/

IMG_20181110_121729.jpg

I try (really hard!) not to take the p1ss, but a heated jacket? Are you fcuking serious? :endesacuerdo:

This is a barbecue we had after work (12 hour shifts building the base) when it was a balmy -25 c

View attachment 28889

and this is when me and Geoff took shelter in the caboose (site hut) when it was -52 c

View attachment 28890

Please note, NONE of the clothing was heated.
Was that world war 1 mate?

Have a look on Blaklader.co.uk they are the leading makers of trade clothing, all my work clothes are from them , expensive but they last and do what they say they do , wind proof water proof jackets are really good value
Ok if you want to look like you’re working for the dark side of the force!