job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanr

hi guys sean here , been fitting ewi for 3 years , been travelling around the uk , im from st helens and looking for work close to home , got 4 young children and pretty desperate not to travel , dont mind manchester or liverpool any northwest , got experience in loads of fields , dont mind labouring guys if it means staying close to home , i can fit ewi exceptionally well , experienced diamond driller concrete cutter , would concider anything , due to travel to scotland monday , but if anyone has anything out there would really appreciate it . call me 07784531129 sean , got own tools and car . would appreciate any feed back of anyone who is looking for a labourer or ewi fitter close to sthelens manchester preston any nw thanks guys

Best of luck Sean, lots of ewi happening in the south west ( not much use to you I know) keep fishing, I'm sure there will be something out there

Hello Seanr ,Helena housing will be starting a job soon in St. Helens and a company called spillards have the rendering package,starting middle to end of October and using alsecco,there is also some work staring in north Wales for Hamilton building in fact it has started

Status
Not open for further replies.