Johnstone’s mono

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Shop not to far from me didn’t realise they have the gear there ,I got full sample board but streamlined it to basic colours and gonna pick a few bags up of the ocr to try and mono to see
Rigsby said the Ocr was nice enough has anyone used the mono
090BB1F7-395F-4D32-B529-4E6E7B4BEA1F.jpeg

I'm using the ocr regularly don't bother with any other to be honest, I'm juggling Johnstone's Ocr job with other job at the moment

I'm using the ocr regularly don't bother with any other to be honest, I'm juggling Johnstone's Ocr job with other job at the moment
Try baumit kzp65 , it’s a better yield per bag sprays sound rules sound and finishes a lot better than the Johnstone’s stuff in my opinion

Try baumit kzp65 , it’s a better yield per bag sprays sound rules sound and finishes a lot better than the Johnstone’s stuff in my opinion
I know what you're saying mate, you get it for dirt cheap though don't you,
Think I was priced £10 plus a 30K bag
Where's the best place for me to try and sort a price

Thanks lads
It’s the mono am interested in too they say 4 to 10 hours scratch , gonna play with a few bags to see

Thanks lads
It’s the mono am interested in too they say 4 to 10 hours scratch , gonna play with a few bags to see
Is it f**k used it a couple years ago small extension half bosh of water 3 tubs of wickes accelerator and still had to go back the next day to scratch, I know a bloke form wolves lee and his lads were spraying it and scraping back after 3 days

Tbf this rep tendered to big up the silicone as his favourite but I prefer Monocouche tbh and push that on every job I can

Vincey, if you want to give PRB a try let me know - confident you won’t be disappointed
Thanks and I will , tbh most of my jobs are small areas which is only reason I not tried them before, always felt a bit of a twerp ordering or trying to order small quantities

Anyone at all out there used Johnstone’s monocouche that can say when they started scratching it , is it definitely an over night product

Anyone at all out there used Johnstone’s monocouche that can say when they started scratching it , is it definitely an over night product
Scratch render slow setter, base coat flash setter, key coat primer super fast blocked the ritmo up today after 20 minutes only stopped spraying for 3 or 4 minutes at most,
There OCR is to Sharp not very good.

Scratch render slow setter, base coat flash setter, key coat primer super fast blocked the ritmo up today after 20 minutes only stopped spraying for 3 or 4 minutes at most,
There OCR is to Sharp not very good.
Thanks I used the basic ocr and the performance one mate get what you mean definitely, found the water had to be really high still not tried the mono but am going too in a few weeks there’s a centre not to far from mine gonna see what the set ups like

Thanks I used the basic ocr and the performance one mate get what you mean definitely, found the water had to be really high still not tried the mono but am going too in a few weeks there’s a centre not to far from mine gonna see what the set ups like
The performance one is the bacecoat good stuff, there's a highflex to. water setting 270-280 on new r&s,
Second to none delivery and service