Just a quick skim it wont take you long only take you a hour

Members online

No members online now.

Nicky skim

Just a quick skim it needs i don't no if it needs plastering or skimming its only a small ceiling 3mtr square it won't take long you should be done in a hour if you do this for a good price we will have you do the rest of the house we are doing it room by room it only needs a thin skim just a skim over the top hi I heard you're cheap do us a good price give us you're best price we are on a budget
The s**t people chat to get a good price

Quite the reputation lol
Today I've had about 5 calls yesterday I've heard every bulkshit line ever chated to get price down yesterday a guy said I had you're number of so and so I heard you're cheap they said you're cheap I said or yea he said I'm only joking

Just had a call they could barely talk English its bloody hard work doing a job for someone that you can't communicate with been there f that

Can you. Just put a bit hear or if you got any mix left over can you do this you couldn't patch this up while you're hear all this i

Can you. Just put a bit hear or if you got any mix left over can you do this you couldn't patch this up while you're hear all this s**t ya get me

Where you get our pic from
The offer of a cup of tea when you price is usually used to get a cheap quote too and the bacon butty on arrival of the job line I even had a guy try sell me his second hand trainers when it was time to pay before he put them on e bay fair play I've heard it all and can snif them out first couple of seconds of the call

Where you get our pic from
The offer of a cup of tea when you price is usually used to get a cheap quote too and the bacon butty on arrival of the job line I even had a guy try sell me his second hand trainers when it was time to pay before he put them on e bay fair play I've heard it all and can snif them out first couple of seconds of the call
f**k me what a shithole you must graft in!

Today I've had about 5 calls yesterday I've heard every bulkshit line ever chated to get price down yesterday a guy said I had you're number of so and so I heard you're cheap they said you're cheap I said or yea he said I'm only joking
U got lab

Customer text today.said price a bit steep 795 squid.if I pay cash will you do it for 625. he's living in 600.000 house.

Customer text today.said price a bit steep 795 squid.if I pay cash will you do it for 625. he's living in 600.000 house.

That old chestnut, will you deduct the tax if I pay cash.. f**k off.

What, so I still earn the same amount of disposable income, can't declare it, risk getting fined or banged up for not paying tax all to help some tight c**t stranger I've never met who couldn't care less about what happens to me as long as it saves them a bit of wedge?? Yeh, don't mind if I do!

f**k off c**t, yeh I'll do it for cash, infact, I'll charge you more because I don't want a massive wad of it under my f**k**g bed, I actually prefer to leave it in a bank, that's kind of what they're for.. :tonto:

What, so I still earn the same amount of disposable income, can't declare it, risk getting fined or banged up for not paying tax all to help some tight c**t stranger I've never met who couldn't care less about what happens to me as long as it saves them a bit of wedge?? Yeh, don't mind if I do!

fk off ct, yeh I'll do it for cash, infact, I'll charge you more because I don't want a massive wad of it under my fkg bed, I actually prefer to leave it in a bank, that's kind of what they're for.. :tonto:

Yes but coke dealers don't take cards, do they? No siree Bob. I've asked.

So some cash is useful.

fk off ct, yeh I'll do it for cash, infact, I'll charge you more because I don't want a massive wad of it under my fkg bed, I actually prefer to leave it in a bank, that's kind of what they're for.. :tonto:

Amen 100% pal

Soon anyone says best price
I know exactly which sort of sorry motherfucker this is .... blocked !!
Not saying anymore police will be at my door