Just found the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffdiamond

Hello all, Andy from Rotherham, Yorkshire, been in the trade for yonks (mid 80s), and I'm a rite c**t, am i in the rite place? :RpS_laugh:, also is there a section on bedwetting or do you need to be a senior member to access it? :RpS_lol:

Hello all, Andy from Rotherham, Yorkshire, been in the trade for yonks (mid 80s), and I'm a rite c**t, am i in the rite place? :RpS_laugh:, also is there a section on bedwetting or do you need to be a senior member to access it? :RpS_lol:

yep your in the right place mate !! Rotherham is full of cu**s pmsl

Welcome mate
One of our members can offer you a refresher course in artexing at goldencomb. Do you know big bud he from your neck of the woods.

Big bud ran a forum that was really good then he decided to ban everyone he was a proper weirdo. so we ended up here in this s**t hole

spunk what was his crawly bum lick mate on there called i called him a w**k*r cause he pulled me up for questioning lord bud then i get a message from bud saying i shouldnt have and this time there will be no recriminations over my actions cause i knew what i was talking about

Welcome mate
One of our members can offer you a refresher course in artexing at goldencomb. Do you know big bud he from your neck of the woods.
Eyup Henry, I don't know him mate, is ee from Rotherham? as for the artex refresher, no not for a gold pig!

Eyup Henry, I don't know him mate, is ee from Rotherham? as for the artex refresher, no not for a gold pig!

Nisus or me can train you if you don't want to do the course with casper - I understand, but don't be calling him a gold pig, there's a good chap :RpS_thumbup:

Plastering on here is code for homosexual, if your that way inclined then enjoy.
Visit the "plasterers meeting" room next.

Status
Not open for further replies.