k rend advice - anyone willing to let me work with them, for free of course!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

A friend wants me to do some K Rend at his house, I am really keen to do it and learn it as I am getting asked to do it quite a bit.

Any body offer some advice on it please? A how to guide? I've heard of K Rend running a course - but I have also heard its pretty simple to pick up?

I willing to jump in with someone to help out, mix up and pick it up - I'd obviously give up my time up for nowt to pick it up - as long as it was north west based ish!!

I haven't done a lot of external work and I am keen to pick up different types of render including S & C, K Rend etc - like I said before I am happy to travel local ish labour on anyone, put a bit on, at no cost if I can pick some tips up!!

Any advice appreciated guys!!

Thanks
Dan

Thats what I did DRP. Spent a couple of days with Pikeyking of Huddersfield and Kingy from Leeds. Had to travel to Manchester but worth it.

Spent a day with SouthernMonkey doing Santane in Bedford. That was interesting.

This is something i'd be willing to do as well as all our work is internal and fancy getting into k rend and such.

This is something i'd be willing to do as well as all our work is internal and fancy getting into k rend and such.
Get on a course first Stuart and go from there mate ,very few people will share all their tricks of the trade local to you ,Rigsby had to do alot of miles to get the help he needed , i will help anyone out ,but if they lived up the road from me ??:RpS_unsure: best of luck with it mate

Contacted k rend last month about doing a course but they said i would have to go to there training centre in Ireland. Bit too far away for me.

any course like that is a waste of time, k rend will relieve you of a chunk of cash for sat in a classroom, most of the time.
i had a lad start with us before christmas on price that had done a k rend course,he told me he was competant in rendering- he was cluleless and down the road by 11 o clock.

Weber will let you do a bit of spraying and scratching back in Bedfordshire. SAS is nearly as good but no application just finishing of mono in Exeter. Took me 9hrs to get there from South Yorkshire. 3 motorway crashes on the way and sat going nowhere. Never again.

You can't beat working with an experienced gang. So no money but SAS is £150 + vat + fuel + B&B. Cheaper to have 2 days off.

SAS are completely useless. I've been trying to get on one of their courses for 2 years now, spoken to them about 10 times, they always say they haven't got enough people to run the course. Would have spent thousands with them by now, complete waste of time. AVOID!

Status
Not open for further replies.