K rend or similar required for extensions in southwales

Llleonidus

Hello, im looking for a plasterer who can render our single storey timber frame extension jobs around the southwales area, currently we're using k rend HPX base coat on to perma boards joints meshed and then the whole wall meshed, scratched up and then k1 finish, im aware that a TC is usually best but after speaking to rendit then have assured me that such small walls (usually around 9SM per wall) is fine for k1, we haven't had a problem with it so far, but now im looking to cut that aspect out of my building process, and pass a contractors number on to my customers who can come in after us and render the extension by whats ever means they see fit. You would deal direct with the customer. Currently we're doing around 8-10 extensions a year so you would effectively just be given free job leads. Must be experienced in k rend or similar. Please send me a rough estimate of what i can tell the customer to expect to pay for a single storey extension around 27 SM

I know its difficult to quote without seeing a job but if interested people can at least give me a rough price per job or square meter we can got from there, regards, martyn

Hello, im looking for a plasterer who can render our single storey timber frame extension jobs around the southwales area, currently we're using k rend HPX base coat on to perma boards joints meshed and then the whole wall meshed, scratched up and then k1 finish, im aware that a TC is usually best but after speaking to rendit then have assured me that such small walls (usually around 9SM per wall) is fine for k1, we haven't had a problem with it so far, but now im looking to cut that aspect out of my building process, and pass a contractors number on to my customers who can come in after us and render the extension by whats ever means they see fit. You would deal direct with the customer. Currently we're doing around 8-10 extensions a year so you would effectively just be given free job leads. Must be experienced in k rend or similar. Please send me a rough estimate of what i can tell the customer to expect to pay for a single storey extension around 27 SM

I know its difficult to quote without seeing a job but if interested people can at least give me a rough price per job or square meter we can got from there, regards, martyn
Hi Martin , plasterer based in Cwmbran I charge £40 m2 inc materials .hope this helps . Cheers d parry plastering

Hello Martyn,
Were based in somerset so is within travelling distance, we charge around £70 - £80 per sm, with materials supplied and using our spray machine.
Hope to hear from you.
Cheers, Harry.