Keithmcd

Board finish + penis? Some look too wide but thats based on my own girth assuming im average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you form the shapes in clay and take a pvc mould from that creating a template as it were to press on to the wet plaster?

It's multie finish, I priced to float and skim the walls and the day I turn up to start she pulls out this vase. She asked if I could replicate it so had to change to dabbing it first coz the suction would be to much to create that depth. She agrees to the change and f**k*d off to London and left me to it lol thank f**k she liked it, it would of been a job to put right unless you took @theplasterman advise and sanded it lol

Well that's that sorted lol let us know what the customer says when your gonna have to build it up over a number of years and I would go with day rate rather than a price :)
Just guessing plonker,

It's so close up not even you can tell :birra:

It's multie finish, I priced to float and skim the walls and the day I turn up to start she pulls out this vase. She asked if I could replicate it so had to change to dabbing it first coz the suction would be to much to create that depth. She agrees to the change and f**k*d off to London and left me to it lol thank f**k she liked it, it would of been a job to put right unless you took @theplasterman advise and sanded it lol

Any news on what u did it with? I know its sad but i want to know..

I always think of you ask a lot of questions in what the finish is or how it was achieved you should walk away from the job nothing but a Arse ache