Knauf & Encon Airless Finish spray day - Newcastle

That would make it £10 cheaper than anywhere else
Joking...really?
That'd be the end of that little venture then.
He said something about £11 then said it costs about a pound a metre and after that he said you get 16m from a bag.
Its not gypsum and it actually contains crushed marble...

Joking...really?
That'd be the end of that little venture then.
He said something about £11 then said it costs about a pound a metre and after that he said you get 16m from a bag.
Its not gypsum and it actually contains crushed marble...
Cheapest I could get is around 21+vat from Sig locally or 24 Inc vat online knauf that is alternatives are coming in cheaper tho

Go on train num nuts

Num nuts?

From where Danny lives to someplace on the outskirts of Newcastle by 9am by train? I presume you know where Danny lives. I think you might find he couldn’t get there for 9am if he wanted to.

Num nuts?

From where Danny lives to someplace on the outskirts of Newcastle by 9am by train? I presume you know where Danny lives. I think you might find he couldn’t get there for 9am if he wanted to.

hope mrs rigsby is ok now

Cheapest I could get is around 21+vat from Sig locally or 24 Inc vat online knauf that is alternatives are coming in cheaper tho
Alreet
I m doing a lot when I can get it,you should be paying 15.50£ + vat ,bypass the arseholes at sig etc and speak to the reps ,there’s a few manufacturers now ,and there as good if not better than Knauf,it seems there the only one pushing it

Alreet
I m doing a lot when I can get it,you should be paying 15.50£ + vat ,bypass the arseholes at sig etc and speak to the reps ,there’s a few manufacturers now ,and there as good if not better than Knauf,it seems there the only one pushing it
Speak to jub or baumit you'll be surprised on the price, as you say there's loads more about I seen some for as low as 8-9quid

Speak to jub or baumit you'll be surprised on the price, as you say there's loads more about I seen some for as low as 8-9quid
Talk to me
15.50£ was baumit,direct as well ,through a merchant it’s more ,but looks like there selling it at merchants prices and making more themselves.
Was expecting it a lot less when he said it’s direct.
Who is 9£ ?

Talk to me
15.50£ was baumit,direct as well ,through a merchant it’s more ,but looks like there selling it at merchants prices and making more themselves.
Was expecting it a lot less when he said it’s direct.
Who is 9£ ?
I pm you mate

I had the same from baumit but by the time I got to them to order it gone up a few pennies. Most don't know what they sell, funny thing is it's half the price here than in the continent where they manufacture it, how they can do it with shipping it through half the globe baffles me