l am andyg

Members online

No members online now.
VeJOxK1546372838.jpg

Very easy to put this bed, take a pic holding a piece of paper saying tpf on it. Just send it to Danny if you don’t want full forum seeing it. A bit strange you email Danny but don’t show him proof but call Ollie out the blue and give him all the proof that your real to convince Danny lol

Very easy to put this bed, take a pic holding a piece of paper saying tpf on it. Just send it to Danny if you don’t want full forum seeing it. A bit strange you email Danny but don’t show him proof but call Ollie out the blue and give him all the proof that your real to convince Danny lol
mate don't take it to heart bud

here I am ,this is what u have to do no a Sunday afternoon when u don't have s*x anymore

Attachments

• 20190616_120425.jpg
    20190616_120425.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 232
It was strange I agree, on the same day I decided to venture back on here I get a random call from "Andy"
I can see why it looked suspect.

to what o it may concern, I am andyg no your not I am andyg how can u be andyg when I am andyg ,but I thought I was andyg ,who the hell is andgy ,I have heard andyg plaster though the night when u are al sleeping, he's like a ghost with a trowel
You shouldn't be allowed to start threads. I've never seen ONE thread that you started that isn't just f**k**g drivel.

to what o it may concern, I am andyg no your not I am andyg how can u be andyg when I am andyg ,but I thought I was andyg ,who the hell is andgy ,I have heard andyg plaster though the night when u are al sleeping, he's like a ghost with a trowel
Have you being colecting mushrooms