Labourers wages

When your labourer genuinly out works their boss...lol

She is in for a hard day tomorrow. Am sending him to mix for 3 plasterers floating with sand and cement internal tomorrow. I might let a bit of air out of one of the wheelbarrows lol. I have to go away after I drop him. Have to buy a new generator. That should take the day lol. I should get diesel money off him it's not my job am taking him to. Am going to ask him just to see what he says.

She is in for a hard day tomorrow. Am sending him to mix for 3 plasterers floating with sand and cement internal tomorrow. I might let a bit of air out of one of the wheelbarrows lol. I have to go away after I drop him. Have to buy a new generator. That should take the day lol. I should get diesel money off him it's not my job am taking him to. Am going to ask him just to see what he says.

hahahahaha

Hmmm...reminds me of when I was labouring, I worked late one Friday cleaning up - he turned up about 6.30pm to check on me, offered me a lift home, when we got to my house he got my wages out, tore open the little brown wages envelope and I thought he's going to add a bit extra for my hard work - the coont took a fiver out for his petrol!

Hmmm...reminds me of when I was labouring, I worked late one Friday cleaning up - he turned up about 6.30pm to check on me, offered me a lift home, when we got to my house he got my wages out, tore open the little brown wages envelope and I thought he's going to add a bit extra for my hard work - the coont took a fiver out for his petrol!
Pmsl :risas:

OMG will I do that on Friday. It will be f**k**g funny am doing it lol he will go nuts. I can picture him in the pub telling my mates what I did lol

:risas2:

Clemo is 1 of ur other 2 business selling buckets lol? U take diesel money off ur labourer lol?
Pmsl u c**t. I said it to him when I was dropping him off. His reply was if I stopped diesel money on him he would have nothing left as I pay him f**k all. Lol I just said ok enjoy mixing sand and cement and pushing wheelbarrows through a house for 3 spreads he said it's better than having to listen to u lol

Lol reminds me of a bricky I know, was driving two lads to work every day for 3 months, they split the diesel 3 ways . He docked money off them every month for "tyre wear" [emoji23]

Lol reminds me of a bricky I know, was driving two lads to work every day for 3 months, they split the diesel 3 ways . He docked money off them every month for "tyre wear" [emoji23]

Don't blame him. I have had jobs offered me back in my labour only subby days out of town and daily travel. Yeh, the others happily say lets go even on fuel, you take us we keep our cars at home. Cheeky T***s! Putting 100 miles a day on my vehicle and I am paying for wear and tear while theirs is keeping off the road for an equal share of fuel only.

When I suggest equal use of each others vehicles suddenly the job is not worth the travel.

I have always been analitacal. There are some dumn buggers out there when it comes to arithmetic.

Don't blame him. I have had jobs offered me back in my labour only subby days out of town and daily travel. Yeh, the others happily say lets go even on fuel, you take us we keep our cars at home. Cheeky T***s! Putting 100 miles a day on my vehicle and I am paying for wear and tear while theirs is keeping off the road for an equal share of fuel only.

When I suggest equal use of each others vehicles suddenly the job is not worth the travel.

I have always been analitacal. There are some dumn buggers out there when it comes to arithmetic.

Well said.

I use my van they use the bus ! vans always tidyish that way.
Public transport stinks, especially the underground & the train. Night after night I'd be crushed to fook with a stinking armpit in my face traveling home - until the day I didn't have time to change out of my filthy, dusty, sweaty workgear, it started on the platform...I had space around me and then when the train doors opened it was like 'the parting of the Red Sea' and I was Moses...everyone saw the dusty figure that could wreck their Armani suits with one touch...I traveled for the rest of that 6 month contract like that...getting a seat every night. Lol memories