Lights

Members online

Not been so excited since I got a speed scam with pole attachment ! 92dd7d8cf3e4433a8e82f048ed6866d8.png

Anyone thought of making their own. I'm toying with the idea it 3 tube lights connected to each other on a pole to give 360 light. Not sure if it would work as well as I'm thinking though
Years ago I did just that, used lawn mower plugs to connect them all in a long line so I could string them all over. Worked well. Plenty of light easy to work with. Cheap too.

Site lights in Aldi this week.

No mention of lumens though.
Watts is old hat now it's all about the lumens.

I look f**k**g brilliant when I go to see a customer and ask how many lumens their lights are as I only work over 1200 lumens otherwise it's double

Aldi lights are 600 lumens

Thanks pal.
Didn't state on the box and didn't look on the website.

Not much of a bargain then but useable of your in a pickle but at £20 a pop not for me.
Even if they are rechargeable

Bit dear compared to the eBay one, was looking at the brushless driver but 50nm. I could tighten more by hand lol

Bit dear compared to the eBay one, was looking at the brushless driver but 50nm. I could tighten more by hand lol
I've noticed recently their power tools and stuff aren't as good or great value any more

A 1800W generator £289 they have in this week

You can get a 2.8kva one for £160 delivered

They haven’t changed price at all. 15 posted still ordered another yesterday
It's £14.99
But when I went to checkout it added 2.99 VAT or sales tax
Screenshot_20180918-194128_eBay.jpg

Never happened on first order and also didn't happen when I've just bought another as a guest.

If you click details it says seller charges VAT to your location

I've ordered another as a guest and only paid £14.99
So if that's the case something wrong.

Don't get me wrong there worth every penny but I'm a spread and a tight one haha

Its included in the price mate i think
It's definitely not look at the picture I posted it was trying to charge me an extra 2.99

I actually only saw it just as I was about to click purchase which was a good job.

Not sure why or if it was the eBay system causing it or what but I have ordered another and just did it as a eBay guest.
Which was 14.99

Strange

Just found out off mrs I have mine
It’s absolutely wicked
Good length cable too
Many thanks to the guy who posted it
Pisses all over any others I’ve had
It's bloody brilliant isn't it.

Even the power cable is substantial nd uses proper waterproof connection.

Nice little touch is that is plexi and not glass as well.
Look a like it could take a battering

Well happy with it. It's bright as fuuuk. Anyone any idea how much replacement bulbs are. Wondering is they're a discontinued size and we've helped offload a ton of stock you can't get parts for

Well happy with it. It's bright as fuuuk. Anyone any idea how much replacement bulbs are. Wondering is they're a discontinued size and we've helped offload a ton of stock you can't get parts for
They're just compact fluorescent bulbs at 36w aren't they

You could email Anna from the company selling them on eBay or buy another?