Likleness of getting fiance on van lease? (ltd company)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shapeshifter

My limited company has been set up since Nov 2009.

Im thinking of leasing a van, will this be an issue?

Do they credit check me? I have something on my credit rating that doesnt come off untill Aug 2011.

the limited company stands alone from its directors in a legal & financial sense

you may be a director ---but you are also an employee of the ltd co...

so if your ltd co has clean credit this will help

your personal credit will not be an issue unless......

you may be asked (as the co is younger than 3 yrs) to provide a directors guarentee in which case they may check you

does go against the point of being limited if you guarentee your co debts...????

there are firms that arrange non status finance for new co...but rates/cost will be higher

google to find one

hope that helps----

martin

lewisricekrispy said:
From what I understand from leasing is that the van should be returned in the same state. So no spills or scuffs

No, that's contract hire.

hi try ganateed van finance thay are in conventry thay hav helped a few people with vans thay dont do any checks on you at all and do hav some nice vans from swb to lwb high tops just stick in in to google mate ;D

ajplastering said:
if your running a limited company you should know basic stuff like that

Really? Why the f*ck would I know this just because I have a ltd company? I would only know if I had experience in it, which i dont, hence the post.

martinemj said:
the limited company stands alone from its directors in a legal & financial sense

you may be a director ---but you are also an employee of the ltd co...

so if your ltd co has clean credit this will help

your personal credit will not be an issue unless......

you may be asked (as the co is younger than 3 yrs) to provide a directors guarentee in which case they may check you

does go against the point of being limited if you guarentee your co debts...????

there are firms that arrange non status finance for new co...but rates/cost will be higher

google to find one

hope that helps----

martin

Good post, thamks.

Status
Not open for further replies.