Little job from a bit back

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Just seen it on her business page.
Need to stick my head in and see exactly what it's like with lights in it. And needs a bigger tv imo.
Didn't do ceiling
Screenshot_20191017-135200_Samsung Internet.jpg

You every worked for a hoarder . What an experiance
Sort of, a family were doing up their dead aunt's house and the house was full to bursting but it wasn't rubbish it was all sorts of stuff mostly new stuff that was left wrapped and unused. They would have made a tidy wedge of ebay.

Sort of, a family were doing up their dead aunt's house and the house was full to bursting but it wasn't rubbish it was all sorts of stuff mostly new stuff that was left wrapped and unused. They would have made a tidy wedge of ebay.
Yeah like where we worked. Couldnt move for stuff . All unopened. It stunk.
Put another room on side for another bedroom. Prob couldnt get in to rest anymore

Agree rule number 1 never go again st customers ideas lok
Yeah! Customer told me they were getting rid of fireplace. I flippantly said, yeah it is a bit old and naff I suppose”

Went back and they’d decided to keep it!

I’ve also walked into a young couples first home, looked at the granny swirly carpet and said “take it the carpets going?”. It wasn’t. Oops!

Yeah! Customer told me they were getting rid of fireplace. I flippantly said, yeah it is a bit old and naff I suppose”

I’ve also walked into a young couples first home, looked at the granny swirly carpet and said “take it the carpets going?”. It wasn’t. Oops!
I went to a kitchen job. Wanted between cabs skimming as didn't wasnt tiles. I said when kitchen coming out . They said are you joking . Was a ten grand kitchen that had just gone in . Idiots

The amount of people that keep their shite carpets is ridiculous.