looking to get into the trade but am a complete beginner, sorry if im wasting time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsprinsteen

hi
Appreciate you taking time to read.
i am a 24 year old guy looking to get into the trade. ive heard many different opinions on getting into the trade, some good and some not good at all! lol
After leaving school i spent 7 years a professional footballer with a fairly big championship team, although making the squad and the bench a number of times i never quite made it into the team reguarly and have ended up finding my level at a good semi pro level. i know work as a personal trainer but do not see myself doing it long term.
After a lot of thinking i have decided i want to get into this trade as ive found i am a bit of a grafter. i have a mate with a plastering company so just wondering what the best way to get involved is. I am keen to work voluntary on my days off just to learn the trade for a bit to get my self up and going.
Any replies would be appreciated but understand if im i may be wasting your time so apologies for that
Thanks alot

(sorry for the essay!)

We have 2 large jobs in croydon at the moment, one on caterbury road and the other on brighton road. We use a machine to apply our finish so we may not be the best company to get experiance with as very few other do it this way. If you pm me some details we will see what comes up

We have 2 large jobs in croydon at the moment, one on caterbury road and the other on brighton road. We use a machine to apply our finish so we may not be the best company to get experiance with as very few other do it this way. If you pm me some details we will see what comes up
:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.