Loss adjusters

stuart23

Private Member
Anyone had any dealings with these?
Flat I rent out had kitchen flooded due to upstairs getting a new washing machine that wasn’t fitted right. Full kitchen was saturated with water and worktops and units were swelling up. Put a quote in and loss adjuster has said she can see no damage for kitchen and only to quote for replacing ceiling, said the kitchen must have tried out so swelling has went down. Where do I stand with this, I have pics of units and worktops swollen and also the wooden floor opening up with the water.

Anyone had any dealings with these?
Flat I rent out had kitchen flooded due to upstairs getting a new washing machine that wasn’t fitted right. Full kitchen was saturated with water and worktops and units were swelling up. Put a quote in and loss adjuster has said she can see no damage for kitchen and only to quote for replacing ceiling, said the kitchen must have tried out so swelling has went down. Where do I stand with this, I have pics of units and worktops swollen and also the wooden floor opening up with the water.
When they don't want to pay they won't,
I took an extra cover on a hot tub was supposed to cover any thing even accidental damage, next summer went to fire it up and get it ready focking rats had got in it chewed the wiring, insulation it was scrap, it was covered against everything except rodent infestation nothing in small print but couldn't do fock all

F0BABE82-8E19-4896-A0CF-B4306BEE8252.jpeg
3722F09D-33B9-4D77-8983-EE646516827E.jpeg
FB1EACE2-645C-4041-9F0B-F85F34CC0D7F.jpeg

I recently had pipe leak above ceiling.
Had to claim for ceiling with building insurance and carpet with contents insurance.
Excess made carpet a waste of time.
did ceiling and decorating myself so made a few quid.
Should have got a plasterer in, right fucing mess!

I recently had pipe leak above ceiling.
Had to claim for ceiling with building insurance and carpet with contents insurance.
Excess made carpet a waste of time.
did ceiling and decorating myself so made a few quid.
Should have got a plasterer in, right fucing mess!
I bet you wasted a fair few plasterers time by getting them to quote for it and type out estimates!!