Love good boarding to skim

Why's popped paper bad? If I go a bit too deep so I feel the strength of the board is compromised, I'll just screw in next to it.

Am I doing something wrong?
If you screw or nail in to far the screw or nail is not doing anything so put a screw or nail whatever you use an inch away from it

IT was what we called the hole made by your lath hammer if you missed the nail and smacked the board instead ..........just me then .
Christ I didn’t make the connection, I know what you meant now, although you don’t get lath hatch misses with screws, ive seen lots of screws punched through the board people tack themselves or get someone to do it for twenty pence

How could you forget the 90's tv cabinet with no tv on it, it should be in the Tate modern.
If you saw Irish TV you'd know why I haven't got one.

There's one channel that just shows really s**t game shoes from ten years ago in the UK. Then another one that shows the exact same thing an hour later just in case you missed it.

There's a channel that just goes on about 1916 with occasional people coming out of cottages to sing songs and tell everyone about the old days in Irish.

The cheeky bastards even put a TV camera in a radio station and call it a telly program.

And that's yer lot unless you love judge rinder.

It's absolute b*ll***s. I haven't had a telly for years.

If you saw Irish TV you'd know why I haven't got one.

There's one channel that just shows really s**t game shoes from ten years ago in the UK. Then another one that shows the exact same thing an hour later just in case you missed it.

There's a channel that just goes on about 1916 with occasional people coming out of cottages to sing songs and tell everyone about the old days in Irish.

The cheeky bastards even put a TV camera in a radio station and call it a telly program.

And that's yer lot unless you love judge rinder.

It's absolute b*ll***s. I haven't had a telly for years.

UK TV isn't much better.

Better down stairs
20200112_084537.jpg
20200112_084540.jpg
20200112_084542.jpg