Loving plastering

Oxford system.
Here's the frame on another job, a good bit of kit for stairs.
20190612_153610.jpg

Some evil plasterers about. Read a thread on a plasterers talk group about a phone text conversation between two spreads. One offering the other loads of site skimming at £5m2. Got the lad to turn up at 7am at a non existent site 35 mile trip and it was a wind up. Same thing last year happened but that bloke traveled from the North West to to South West No such job just someone taking the piss.

Best thing I did was unfollow all the facebook groups... made me hate the world

Some evil plasterers about. Read a thread on a plasterers talk group about a phone text conversation between two spreads. One offering the other loads of site skimming at £5m2. Got the lad to turn up at 7am at a non existent site 35 mile trip and it was a wind up. Same thing last year happened but that bloke traveled from the North West to to South West No such job just someone taking the piss.
Ducking hell,
Met some right horrible plasterer in my time, I've always wanted to be in a good team or gang plastering looking out for one another, like u must have that team they the best they go the extra mile but it never happened hence got no work mates. Time have changed so much and it so hard to meet a good man, not like back in the day.