Make good multi skim.

Anthony jones

Going to be my first time using this product tommorow on a kitchen reskim tommorow. Is there anything i need to be aware of or prepare myself for in way of diffrence to good old multi finish and whats peoples opinions on it.
Any advice will be greatly received.

Going to be my first time using this product tommorow on a kitchen reskim tommorow. Is there anything i need to be aware of or prepare myself for in way of diffrence to good old multi finish and whats peoples opinions on it.
Do a f**k**g search. Loads of information and comments about this product already.

No I feel much better now, thank you for asking though.
Here for all the members a problem shared is a problem halved! Just watched a documentary on water that’s been blessed by monks retailing at £18 a litre!! I’m in wrong game il do it for half that!!

Here for all the members a problem shared is a problem halved! Just watched a documentary on water that’s been blessed by monks retailing at £18 a litre!! I’m in wrong game il do it for half that!!
I've just decided to become a monk and sell my lake water a litre at a time. £12 a pop, bargain!

RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Take it back to the merchants and buy Thistle multi finish instead is the best advice.

I got bubbles in my second coat over plasterboard. Managed to polish out... Mostly... Not sure what I've done wrong. Lovely to apply and first skim and looked a treat but second skim was not so good. End result was OK

Depends what expiry dates on the bag, if it expires before November you’ve got the old batch (this takes ages to pull in 4 hours)If it expires after November you’ve got the new batch! Treat that the same as multi finish Just with more water on last wet trowel, used new batch today sets in 2 hours!

i bought 20 bags of thinking id stay ahead of the shortage,wish i'd just waited,mixes up lovely and creamy and goes on nice but then the second coat and troweling up is a nightmare,the drying is so random so you'll have rock hard patches and other areas that won't go off for ages so the end result isn't great.

Depends what expiry dates on the bag, if it expires before November you’ve got the old batch (this takes ages to pull in 4 hours)If it expires after November you’ve got the new batch! Treat that the same as multi finish Just with more water on last wet trowel, used new batch today sets in 2 hours!
What do you do if expiry is 15th nov geez??