MAXITEK 140W LED DOUBLE SITE LIGHT 110V

Members online

Stand you get. No legs to trip over . Still need the rechargable lights
20200218_115122.jpg

These are good. Bout 3 hour charge and no cables and stand to trip over. You can get main powered ones
I have absolutely no idea what the f**k came over me but I took your advice John and @algeeman and bought one of these lights.
Unbelievably you two Muppets have actually given out a great recommendation. Don't expect it'll ever happen again, but we'll done you two.

I have absolutely no idea what the f**k came over me but I took your advice John and @algeeman and bought one of these lights.
Unbelievably you two Muppets have actually given out a great recommendation. Don't expect it'll ever happen again, but we'll done you two.
Here to help fatha. Which did you get

Rechargeable one
Oh of course. As said two will probably be enough for a days work even if there isn't power on the job to recharge the flat one, which would be bloody rare anyway. Surprised how quickly they recharge. My biggest concern is that I feel ever closer to a battery mixer, and they, and their batteries are hellishly expensive.

Oh of course. As said two will probably be enough for a days work even if there isn't power on the job to recharge the flat one, which would be bloody rare anyway. Surprised how quickly they recharge. My biggest concern is that I feel ever closer to a battery mixer, and they, and their batteries are hellishly expensive.
Batteries are dear bit . Looking at radios and price shoots up when you add batteries. .