1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Metallic paints on venetian

Discussion in 'General Marble Plastering Discussions' started by camnz, Feb 10, 2018.

1. camnz

camnz Active Member

Hi just wondering if anyone uses metallic paints? I did a wall at home last week and think it looks pretty mad...Seems to change colours on different angles DSCN4043.jpg DSCN4047.JPG DSCN4053.jpg DSCN4044.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

That does look good.

I know that venetian and paint effects go hand in hand

3. Adsy83

Adsy83 Member

That looks amazing.... But wtf is the corrugated roofing... You do venetian in sheds??? :}

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. plas1

plas1 Active Member

Is that giorgio graesan by any chance?

5. zolco

zolco Private Member

I was looking at that too pmsl

6. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Looks similar in the pics to istinto but I think it's more of a rub in type thing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. camnz

camnz Active Member

Yep it's Istinto and yep it's coro roofing lol We put it through the whole house looks sweet lots of homes have it up here it's common in the top end of Australia no painting easy to clean and no water damage if the roof leaks. We had 1200mm of rain in January UK gets about 900mm a year :frio:

• Like Like x 1
  8. camnz

camnz Active Member

yeah i had the paint (Gioia)tints and istinto in the shed and decided to try it out while we were flooded in for 2 weeks. I tried to paint a wall last year and stuffed it up massively so lost confidence but after this one I'm keen to do another.

• Like Like x 3