1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Mineral TC Will Not Stop Winter Working

Discussion in 'Plasterers News' started by Danny, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

2. johniosaif

johniosaif Private Member

Love the 'won't stop winter working ' or won't stop 'working ' during the winter,

3. smoother09

smoother09 Private Member

It will stop me if it's freezing I don't give a s**t what is says on spec :bailando:

4. johniosaif

1 degree isn't freezing though , we have to see what the temp is when we start and what the temp will be over night ,

5. smoother09

smoother09 Private Member

It's cold enough not to be working outside for me bud :frio:

• Like Like x 1
  6. johniosaif

Starting outside on Monday myself, always the way isn't it

7. Arti

Arti Private Member

If only K Rend were on here

8. johniosaif

They were before ?

9. Arti

Arti Private Member

f**k knows marra. They have been tagged shitloads but can't remember them ever replying
    BG puts them to shame so that tells it's own story

10. johniosaif

Bg have selective hearing also

11. Arti

Arti Private Member

Say again?

• Funny Funny x 1