Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same until he invoiced for his money
Money on the side
not a bad wage for using spit
Money on the side
Money on the side
Money on the side

I might employ a few window lickers & give them a small cut, not with a knife I mean give then a pound or Summat :bananahappy:

The next time work goes quite try to take up something thats not in the building game. (y)

Im thinking the same. As much as i love this game when theres loads of work, i f**k**g hate when there aint. Also hate the pricing, dealing with clients who are all so called experts and trying to get paid on time.All ball busters!

Im thinking the same. As much as i love this game when theres loads of work, i f**k**g hate when there aint. Also hate the pricing, dealing with clients who are all so called experts and trying to get paid on time.All ball busters!

I don't want to reach 40 and still be going at it...

I don't want to reach 40 and still be going at it...

They all say this! Hopefully i wont be doing it to long after 40 aswell unless the money is great again.

I want to retire at 50...4 or 5 properties paying a pension, the wife quit teaching and do a bit of private tutoring.....

That was my plan in the boom. Built a house with cash, worth 350k and was selling it at height of boom, had a buyer then pulled out because of the crash. Now only worth 150-175k but houses are a fcuking fortune to build here in ireland now so dont think ill be able to build a few with the 180k :(

Status
Not open for further replies.