monocouche retaining garden wall

Members online

yam365

does anyone know the correct procedure to use monocouche or acrylic render on large retaining garden walls regards to tanking? Customer would prefer them to sand and cement. Or is sand and cement the easiest option for me here?

does anyone know the correct procedure to use monocouche or acrylic render on large retaining garden walls regards to tanking? Customer would prefer them to sand and cement. Or is sand and cement the easiest option for me here?
Sand & cement and water proofer to hold the damp back ?

Depending on the amount of water at the back of the wall........
Mono will look s**t & blow.
S&c will blow.
I know, it's happened at my house lol.
I underestimated the amount of water the wall was withstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sand & cement and water proofer to hold the damp back ?
few ways to do this.
weep holes to let an moisture drain from what ever is behind the retaining wall, im assuming soil.
you could probably get away with a tanking slurry then a waterproof render on top or mess about getting a membrane or bitumen coat the back or the wall and render the front in whatever you want

Have you any pictures of the walls/beds ?

Mix some parex Lanko latex up with some dry powder paint it on the wall, leave to dry, mix some more up, paint on, and whilst tacky apply the first pass with what ever your puting on with the mix diluted 30.70 lank water,
Put your top coat on again diluted 20.80 scratch back as normal, with the addition of a couple of weep holes at the bottom using 20mm water pipe, no damp will bridge that.

Mix some parex Lanko latex up with some dry powder paint it on the wall, leave to dry, mix some more up, paint on, and whilst tacky apply the first pass with what ever your puting on with the mix diluted 30.70 lank water,
Put your top coat on again diluted 20.80 scratch back as normal, with the addition of a couple of weep holes at the bottom using 20mm water pipe, no damp will bridge that.
You forgot coping stones!!!!!!!!