multi finish

Gotta love old gal Jones. I popped in to see her on way to day rate skimmin. Overboard m skim bathroom lid. £300. 2.5 hours. Knocked gear up before started boarding. That was quick she said, cash ok she said. Then i went n skimmed all day for 250£ . Didn’t get home til 3pm.

View attachment 39884View attachment 39885

Had a treat today tho. Went to do a kitchen which I allowed 2 days for (overskim) walked in and it was all boarded. He decided to take it back to brick n board it all. So skimmed it all today. Drop back on that day rate shite tomo now
Doom and gloom on domestic, f**k that your there to make money.

Gotta love old gal Jones. I popped in to see her on way to day rate skimmin. Overboard m skim bathroom lid. £300. 2.5 hours. Knocked gear up before started boarding. That was quick she said, cash ok she said. Then i went n skimmed all day for 250£ . Didn’t get home til 3pm.

View attachment 39884View attachment 39885

Had a treat today tho. Went to do a kitchen which I allowed 2 days for (overskim) walked in and it was all boarded. He decided to take it back to brick n board it all. So skimmed it all today. Drop back on that day rate shite tomo now
Knocking up before boarding is something I've never thought to do. Fair play, will be using that

10BE2418-7B96-4C61-A777-EDEFFA2B34A1.gif

You got 70m out of 4 bags wtf! Are you f**k**g painting it on geez? Hahahahaha!

I’ll measure the c**t myself for ya lol. Probably will turn out to be 20sqm.

Knocked up 3 n bit. Knocked up bag to lay in. Always put it on tight on board

4 multi shiite mate.
I've already missed monday ....might leave it today aswell ....absolutely no interest this week (y)

You were right this one just under 60 Just measured it. Paid a spread a day to do half that lol. 3hrs

bad start to the day
cant find toe nail clippers
kids using other toilets in house
had to use outside bog
no fuucking toilet paper :crying::crying:
School boy error always have 5 pairs as one will be in the place you put that you.ll never forget. If I ever move house I swear I will come across 50 pairs of clipper