Multi going off quick

Anyone having problems with multi going off fast?
Skim to board may be a dodgy batch or I’m just slow lol

multi will hang like fuuck now the temps dropped

is it going off while your spreading it
or on the walls
shiit gear will start setting too early
I've never had it to be honest with ya
unless I've doped it

what you up 2 mate
please don't say taxi driving
Working for a company that installs heat pumps, solar panels, smart meters and tesla batteries etc. I'm in stores and delivery, cushy as f**k. Stopped at Christmas last year took a couple months off. Didn't have clue what to do and an old customer phoned up looking for work to be done told him I'd Stopped and he said that they were looking for people where he worked and sorted it all out.
Started in April, it's alright nothing to write home about.

Working for a company that installs heat pumps, solar panels, smart meters and tesla batteries etc. I'm in stores and delivery, cushy as f**k. Stopped at Christmas last year took a couple months off. Didn't have clue what to do and an old customer phoned up looking for work to be done told him I'd Stopped and he said that they were looking for people where he worked and sorted it all out.
Started in April, it's alright nothing to write home about.
get me a start mate
site agents are half my age now

I've ran out of patience with the don lemons

get me a start mate
site agents are half my age now

I've ran out of patience with the don lemons
You wouldn't like it, all those yummy-mummy's up at HR, not the place for you.
Site agents, there's a special place in the bowels of hell that await those useless T***s.

Definitely going off faster, I normally do 2nd coat of fresh mix and it goes off good 20 minutes faster. I thought that this time of year it'd hang for ages...