My name is Peter Yang, i am providing steel strips for plastering tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petersteelstrip

Hi Everyone,

My name is Peter yang from China. My comapny was specialized in supplying hardened and tempered steel strips for making plastering tools like trowels.

We produce high carbon steel strips SAE1050, SAE1060, SAE1070, SAE1075, SAE1080, SAE1095, SAE420 for trowels.
Thickness: 0.15-2.5mm
Width:20-280mm
Hardness: 40-55HRC
Surface: Polished bright, polished blue, grey blue.
MOQ: 3,000kgs

For more please visit our website GuangZhouShiGuangWeiYouLiang Trading Co.,Ltd,The main production,Steel strip,Alloy steel strip,Spring steel strip,Stainless steel strip,high carbon steel strip,Spheroidized steel strip,Fully annealed steel strip,Hardened and tempered steel strip and www.gzgwsteel.com.

I will be very glad if you can contact me directly.

Thanks.
Peter Yang
[email protected]
+8615975327005(MOB)

Hi warriorupnorth, Yes, we always provide samples to our customers before order. If you can bear the air freight, I would like to send a piece of samples to you:RpS_laugh:.(lager as A4 paper). The sample weight 0.5kg. you can contact me at [email protected] for further. B/R. Peter

I love this forum its proper bonkers.....................:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:

Hi Peter, I notice your steel is of a hardness of 40 - 55 HRC on the Rockwell scale. Can you go to 65HRC? I am fed up of ruining my trowels when scraping floors with them :RpS_mad:

The funny thing is he posts early in the day and we post at night, time diff?.... Petes sellin metal here, there is thieving bastards in this country stealing it for scrap, then the scrap man sells it to china, pete cleans it up and try's to punt it back to us!!!!!:RpS_lol::flapper:

Wow, no, technically, we can't produce 65HRC use carbon strips(C% 0.5-0.8), some special steel can be up to 65HRC, but the cost is rather high for a trowel. Maybe you should choose a thicker trowel to scrap.

Hi Peter, I notice your steel is of a hardness of 40 - 55 HRC on the Rockwell scale. Can you go to 65HRC? I am fed up of ruining my trowels when scraping floors with them :RpS_mad:

Wow, no, technically, we can't produce 65HRC use carbon strips(C% 0.5-0.8), some special steel can be up to 65HRC, but the cost is rather high for a trowel. Maybe you should choose a thicker trowel to scrap.

The funny thing is he posts early in the day and we post at night, time diff?.... Petes sellin metal here, there is thieving bastards in this country stealing it for scrap, then the scrap man sells it to china, pete cleans it up and try's to punt it back to us!!!!!:RpS_lol::flapper:

Hi dude, first our material is China original, from the raw material to end products. second, our products is good quality not scrap.Check products picturess: My name is Peter Yang, i am providing steel strips for plastering tools My name is Peter Yang, i am providing steel strips for plastering tools

Hi dude, first our material is China original, from the raw material to end products. second, our products is good quality not scrap.Check products picturess:View attachment 1247View attachment 1248
if you cant sell it for makin trowels then im affwaid you are left with coils of scrap, try the boy in the good old USA... marshal town is his name he makes trowels, worth a try. Or try Refi Na he makes trowels also.:RpS_thumbsup: chow for now

Last edited:
if you cant sell it for makin trowels then im affwaid you are left with coils of scrap, try the boy in the good old USA... marshal town is his name he makes trowels, worth a try. Or try Refi Na he makes trowels also.:RpS_thumbsup: chow for now

yes, dude, but do not worry strips change to scrap, all of the strips are well oil protected, they can be keeps in good situation(no rust, good flatneess, straigthness) more than a-half-year. I have tried to contact marshalltown and refina, but it seems that it hard to find out the key person of purchasing, do you have any ideas? Sincerely, Yang

:RpS_lol: cant stop wraffin at this thread

:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:
i come again, if you have questions on steel strips, please do not hesitate to post on this thread

[QUOwTE=Petersteelstrip;584732]:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:
i come again, if you have questions on steel strips, please do not hesitate to post on this thread[/QUOTE]

Hello Peter nice to see you again thanks for visiting us you make us very happy what do you do?? :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Peter, I rearry missed you. I'm thinking of developing a large trowel, dont tell anyone but I think I'm going to call it a speedyskim. I need a length of flexible steel 2.4meters long then I can staple it to a cavity closer. Cool idea right, hope no one else jumps on my bandwagon. Do you do flexyable steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.