My view is

To me any form of superstate is a threat to us all.
I'll be entering what some consider conspiracy territory, get your tin foil hats on.

The ultimate aim is to create a one world government.
Even for me this seems a protagonists dystopia, but when you look at world events over past decades and what those outcomes would mean in that respect to that, it would seem that if right, these outcomes are bringing to fruition that goal.
All the colour revolutions in former eastern bloc countries, Syria now Venezuela plus many more in the middle east, funded and instigated by the West all in aim of installing pro west, heads of state or one's that tow the line taking it's orders from a centralised government. Installing their very dubious idea of a democracy, even though in some of these countries, other forms of governing work better for those people as their own history and culture has dictated that.

NWO has been mentioned numerous times by world leaders and only leaves you wondering.
Declaring that "the monolithic states can not exist in the future" , whilst the EU has become the epitome of one, army and all. Increasing the grip of the police state. In quite a few countries in Europe people have their doors kicked in, in the early hours by the police for writing similar to this, and increasingly in this country.
The massive replacement of European folk was talked about since ww2. The displacement serves a few purposes, atomised society's without a shared goal, so lower resistance to change. Increasing GDP through larger populations, even if they don't work and just live of the state this increases turn over and any shortfalls can be soaked up by national debt, still increasing GDP. The only ones profiting are big businesses, flooding the labour market keeping down wages, increased profits doesn't mean you get your share.
How many people earn the same now that they did 15 or more years ago. Or not experiencing increased living standards.

There have been many things considered a bit out there in the past only to be implemented further down the line. Is the EU a formation that would like to achieve a type of one world government? I think, Yes not just solely them.
The giant tech companies are the ones to look out for, the tech revolution is going to turn things completely upside down only this time unlike the industrial revolution there will not be the kind of jobs where people can make a living.

The giant tech companies are the ones to look out for, the tech revolution is going to turn things completely upside down only this time unlike the industrial revolution there will not be the kind of jobs where people can make a living.
They need to be regulated or brought into public ownership. Google, you tube and facebook, have and are interfering in political outcomes, taking away platforms for opposing groups. While also indoctrinating their employees.
I remember reading an article talking about tech companies outlining the creation of tech owned and run cities which pretty govern themselves.

The shocking thing is most people will blindly welcome it. It appears as if we've lost the ability to see past the here and now.
We already have companies pushing chip implants and employees are volunteering for them, if this becomes mainstream, how easy will it be for governments to make dissidents become non persons and cut off resources.

Governments for years have been using proganda techniques in order to control the general population Hilter, Churchill etc have all used these and the list is endless that are using now and we still let it happen it’s like Groundhog Day, everything starts with a general consensus either the paper or the TV will bring it to our attention to see the what people feel about it when the powers at be feel that it can be brought it in without much backlash they proceed with it.

People may laugh but slowly and surely our own democratic society is being pushed out as more control techniques are being brought in.

The EU and the UK have agreed to be in control of our vehicles so to make sure we don’t break the speed limit and what is next a little chip in the arm, DNA storage and security cards it’s just the start

They need to be regulated or brought into public ownership. Google, you tube and facebook, have and are interfering in political outcomes, taking away platforms for opposing groups. While also indoctrinating their employees.
I remember reading an article talking about tech companies outlining the creation of tech owned and run cities which pretty govern themselves.

The shocking thing is most people will blindly welcome it. It appears as if we've lost the ability to see past the here and now.
We already have companies pushing chip implants and employees are volunteering for them, if this becomes mainstream, how easy will it be for governments to make dissidents become non persons and cut off resources.
In the 2017 election there was a app that asked you questions and based on your answers told you which party was most suited to you I don’t know if anyone was influenced by it but if you put a certain political slant to the questions you can tell people to vote for who you want

The cashless society scares me, it puts money on par with a download or a stream in which you don't own anything physical.

If you want an education in this tech s**t, where it’s at what it’s done and where it’s going read The People Vs Tech by Jamie Bartlett, costs under a tenner and is pretty bloody frightening for a Luddite like myself

It's also quite odd that the more educated someone is, the more they trust the establishment, students are some of the most naive idealistic people on the planet.

I've heard many people say they want to stay in the EU so the Conservatives can't have free reign here as they don't trust them.. yet they trust an organisation that has lied about it's own intentions for the last 40 years and had specifically said openly they want all nations to hand over more power to them.. how much cognitive dissonance can you get!

I think it's only a natural progression to reach a one world government eventually, it makes sense but it has to take centuries of very gradual coming together, when people are on a more level playing field, have the same values etc/

Right now the western world is still decades if not centuries ahead of most of the world, we are fairly stable with population growth, decent work life balance etc/ the same can't be said for other nations, and what do out countries do to solve it? We invite them all here, bringing their third world problems whilst still breeding at an exponential rate in their own nations, it's a recipe for disaster.

Adding to that the IQ differences throughout the world.. UK average around 100.. most of Africa around 70.. they can bring nothing but trouble to the West, it's absurd to think people are just interchangeable.

The other point regarding a cashless society is there will never be an occasion where whatever authority is controlling us will not be able to check the trail of money who had it and where it is .....ie from cash in hand to giving your daughter or son pocket money .....bit a good idea

It's also quite odd that the more educated someone is, the more they trust the establishment, students are some of the most naive idealistic people on the planet.

I've heard many people say they want to stay in the EU so the Conservatives can't have free reign here as they don't trust them.. yet they trust an organisation that has lied about it's own intentions for the last 40 years and had specifically said openly they want all nations to hand over more power to them.. how much cognitive dissonance can you get!

I think it's only a natural progression to reach a one world government eventually, it makes sense but it has to take centuries of very gradual coming together, when people are on a more level playing field, have the same values etc/

Right now the western world is still decades if not centuries ahead of most of the world, we are fairly stable with population growth, decent work life balance etc/ the same can't be said for other nations, and what do out countries do to solve it? We invite them all here, bringing their third world problems whilst still breeding at an exponential rate in their own nations, it's a recipe for disaster.

Adding to that the IQ differences throughout the world.. UK average around 100.. most of Africa around 70.. they can bring nothing but trouble to the West, it's absurd to think people are just interchangeable.

I wrote about just this....I projected the future on to an alien to give myself a clean slate to start off with.

Turned out the alien lived in a cash free society. Post scarcity, Elon Musk calls it and his every need was supplied by social media that he can upload himself to. In his world, there was no government and no voting. The social media guy ran the world and he was dead/uploaded 600 years ago. Don't like what he's got to say? No problem, just switch your social media off. But that's you fcuked. Back to the stone age.

And guess what? It's happening right now for all to see. Look at what's happening to Tommy Robinson. The government and police can't shut him up but the internet can. Mark Zuckerberg can and if you don't like it, what you gonna do? Where you gonna riot? You could stop using the internet, but that's you back to 1985 while everyone else gets on with it.

It's coming.

Thing is who can they realistically lose their seats to?
The next government formed by the Monster Raving Loony Party?
I think it’s more a point of remain MPs being deselected by their local party if the constituency voted to leave and a leave candidate being put in their place. I’m probably just dreaming here but if that happened and they were voted in three quarters of the commons would be leave MPs and that would be a different ball game

Correct... booting May out means voting for that other daft c**t. God, I hate politicians.
Think Nigel farage would have been the lesser of the evils, its a shame he had the charisma to shake things up.
But even though he was only a civic nationalist, They branded him with whatever derogatory terms they could think of. Trashing another party to ensure we don't have a say.
I think electioneering is futile and can only be used for damage limitation.

I think it’s more a point of remain MPs being deselected by their local party if the constituency voted to leave and a leave candidate being put in their place. I’m probably just dreaming here but if that happened and they were voted in three quarters of the commons would be leave MPs and that would be a different ball game

No people's party will ever be allowed to exist whilst the media is controlled/ entrenched with the left wing, the only way politics can change is through the creation of a 5th column. A organised minority running for local governments, for whichever party is normally elected in that area. Creating a good relationship amongst those communities then when enough support and trust is gained splinter off. And form a larger party.

MPs need to be more in touch with the general public or be the general public all these knobs going about with there big fat bank balances does this country no good and a total deservice....why .... because the MPs and political leaders think it’s ok to have a £55 million pound flat in America to entertain diplomats while the rest of this countries people live in poverty and food banks

It would be great if that were to happen. Don't hold your breath.

No people's party will ever be allowed to exist whilst the media is controlled/ entrenched with the left wing, the only way politics can change is through the creation of a 5th column. A organised minority running for local governments, for whichever party is normally elected in that area. Creating a good relationship amongst those communities then when enough support and trust is gained splinter off. And form a larger party.
It’s not left leaning media that counts anymore, it’s social media and that is for sale to anyone with the money, then it’s just people liking stuff which gets the algorithm firing up ads that are similar it’s what momentum did in the 2017 election. Things are so much different now

you up for another year of Brexit s**t mouldy cause I aint fcking sick of it

democricys f*kd sad really don't think I will ever vote again
I will vote but not for any of the parasitic scum that inhabits the commons now, hopefully a more patriotic party will be born and I will vote for them if not I will still vote but just write none of the above on the ballot paper like I did last time

I will vote but not for any of the parasitic scum that inhabits the commons now, hopefully a more patriotic party will be born and I will vote for them if not I will still vote but just write none of the above on the ballot paper like I did last time
I no its a no go but time the queen or some other royal said their piece

Now that would be good, I don’t know how a country can go down hill so fast as this one, about time they threw all the lawyers out of parliament and chose real statesman so we stood some form of chance