Name and shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

robholliday85

Can you name and shame on here?

think ive just been ripped off
been sub contracting on a site in derby
wrote out my invoice and got the site manager to sign it to say that he'd seen the work and was happy with it
did everything i could to cover my back
just called their head office and no answer
will call 2moro if i dont get my money in full
im writing up the name of the company and full story of what's happened on here
i dont want this to happen to anyone else
i know theres a recession on but the c**ts shouldnt be allowed to do this to people

I don't think you could legally do that without a judgement against the company in question , and also i don't think Danny would be happy about being in the middle of any thing litigious, but feel free to pm every one , and word will soon get round , hope things work out for ya mate

Anyone had experience of a say, an electrical contractor who gets you to do sub contract job and then says work substandard (Even when customer very pleased). Says that you will not get any money and in fact will have to pay for remedial work or court action?
dominic

dominic said:
Anyone had experience of a say, an electrical contractor who gets you to do sub contract job and then says work substandard (Even when customer very pleased). Says that you will not get any money and in fact will have to pay for remedial work or court action? oooooo are you an electricial contractor by any chance :D
dominic

what you describe does not sound like a major one and you should not be suprised that its happened or happens because its actually normal for self emp. sounds harsh i know but i have never been paid in full or on time and have done court proceedings may times to get whats owed. you just need to get used to it and look into the ways of how you get your money eventually. rubbish it is yes but this is great britain and thats that. put it down to experience pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.