Nanotechnology

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of the fun you could putting some of that on the bottom of your mates trowel.

Or a quick spray round your a hole and save a fortune on Andrex.

My brother in law has got that on his convertible roof to stop it from damaging it, a company in Sheffield does it

the parex group already do a version, they use it in conjunction with there TECROC brand mortars,
you never need to recoat it, it doesnt break down under uv etc.
They make a version that goes over renders aswell, we used some last year on a social housing project, on a gable that was getting graffitied before, worked a treat no more sprayed graffiti.

Paraguard AG

Does anybody know the price of this stuff?

Be good to coat monocouche with.

it is good, it makes mono nearly zero maintainance as i was arguing with someone off here on another thread, as done once, it will not need doing again for 15 years minimum.

works out at around 2 quid a metre, theyll advise doing it twice but once will surfice.

it is good, it makes mono nearly zero maintainance as i was arguing with someone off here on another thread, as done once, it will not need doing again for 15 years minimum.

works out at around 2 quid a metre, theyll advise doing it twice but once will surfice.
What coverage you getting on mono? It's also on a acrylic job we have coming up.

Do you spray or roller it on?

What coverage you getting on mono? It's also on a acrylic job we have coming up.

Do you spray or roller it on?

i put it on with one of them garden spray jobbies, but mask up anywhere as it doesnt come off ie windows it will etch for fun.

why are you using it on parex dpr ?

Not a petrol head or anything but wouldn't this mean you'd never need to change the oil in your motor if it's on all the moving bits?

i put it on with one of them garden spray jobbies, but mask up anywhere as it doesnt come off ie windows it will etch for fun.

why are you using it on parex dpr ?

Don't know to be honest. It's on the spec sheet from parex that the client has got. It's not really needed is it?

Not a petrol head or anything but wouldn't this mean you'd never need to change the oil in your motor if it's on all the moving bits?

Don't reckon it could handle the abrasion and heat like oil can. Cars are getting more and more maintenance free. Longer service intervals etc. they'll soon be sealed for life where you never have to service them.

it could be used as a contraceptive spray it up do the bizzo when she stands up ALL of it dribbles out sorted:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.