Need a new work light

IMG-20171205-WA0002.jpeg
Looks promising put a picture on when using.. im sick of the lamp lights there crap b@q.
First 2 dormers on the left is the one led floodlight, on the right 6 temporary led lights fitted to pendants

Don't you find these monster LED's too bright?
I used a few 50W LED floodlights for a while but they kept leaving me with little blue squares in my eyes everywhere I looked.
I got some etched glass covers made to diffuse them, then they just left me with big blue squares in my eyes :(

Don't you find these monster LED's too bright?
I used a few 50W LED floodlights for a while but they kept leaving me with little blue squares in my eyes everywhere I looked.
I got some etched glass covers made to diffuse them, then they just left me with big blue squares in my eyes :(
It is a bit bright I give you that, but had enough of poxy little lights for 20-30 quid each and giving out not much. Also I won't lose this, cos it's weighs a F*****g tonne.

I use to only buy 110v stuff then I stopped on site and lugging that inverter around was terrible so started only buying 240 :D
Not often i do site ... lucky ive got my dad with all the 110v gear. I no what you mean lugging it around though it is annoying