NEED PLASTERING? CALL ME 07-424-707-171 GOOD PRICE

5 ground workers... biggest 1 started shouting at the youngest bricky about petrol can.
6 brickies arguing back.
next thing young fella big fella square up.

fist starting flying.

hell broke out.
calmed down young fella walked off

we all thought he jacked.

walked round other side of site
came back with another 6 brickies lol

2 ganger men sent them all home
after a good old tear up !!!
Now, thats entertainment ! (y)

Was it @Cornelius that had the new ragni on trial ?
‘‘Twas me! Got a good selection of bits sent out to trial. I’m still using the bucket trowel and margin trowels were really good quality. The actual Plastering trowels weren’t as good as mt, Nela, Tyzack, Refina etc. Probably same sort of standard as ox? Gave them away for my mate to abuse on bagged render. I had no interest in them, the handles weren’t right for me.

conditions they were working in mate was horrific....

could see it all week building up.

young fella wasnt backing down.

big ground worker was screaming at the bricky gang

"your cuunt started it.....he spat in me fuucking face"

all us trades stood there like big softies lol
I just don’t care about work enough to be arguing over anything. Anytime anyone upsets me I just get in the van and leave. Nice early day.

‘‘Twas me! Got a good selection of bits sent out to trial. I’m still using the bucket trowel and margin trowels were really good quality. The actual Plastering trowels weren’t as good as mt, Nela, Tyzack, Refina etc. Probably same sort of standard as ox? Gave them away for my mate to abuse on bagged render. I had no interest in them, the handles weren’t right for me.
Had one 20 years back , ss, got sharp as a razor then went out of shape and f**k*d up a wall ! The Ragni , not me , just to clarify ! :D

I can't believe how many companies there are called perfect plastering, how dumb do you have to be. You're asking for the customer to go round with a magnifying glass and pick out any flaw
so so plastering would be ok?

all drama on site this morning
brickies and ground workers slapping each other around over a can of petrol.

small argument turned into absolute chaos.

both gangs gone home.

knee deep in this s**t all week I think it got to them all.
should have bought them a few cans of carling.