Need some ideas...

Ajax123

For my bedroom ceiling. Old lathe and lime plaster ceiling. Has to come down and be replaced. I need to replace it with a board which is as thin as possible. 9.5mm plasterboard is the thinnest I've used. Is there anything thinner available? Ideally 6mm or thinner...

For my bedroom ceiling. Old lathe and lime plaster ceiling. Has to come down and be replaced. I need to replace it with a board which is as thin as possible. 9.5mm plasterboard is the thinnest I've used. Is there anything thinner available? Ideally 6mm or thinner...
Y lol I'm pulsed

Just board between the joists.... It will look like you live in an old barn conversion . Win Win .

You're going to have to batten the ceiling anyway so you're already down half an inch.

@Vincenzo dupris

Butty

94084223-B213-479D-B563-C34D4E6398AC.jpeg