Nela corner trowel

Members online

That what i thought. Tried it today and gets any little snots of . (Wasn't on a fresh plastered wall. ). And before anyone says owt i.m only person on here who gets snots cause ye all gods
I push all my lines out with my second in command trowel so no snots on the internals because it has a nice straight edge. If I just used the money maker than that would be a different story! :LOL:

What a first class c**t you really are! :LOL:
[/QUOTE]
Truth hurts when u just realise u can’t trowel a internal corner square then tweak with a Twitcher hey presto no grove/line u cockerkneee cannnnnt

Truth hurts when u just realise u can’t trowel a internal corner square then tweak with a Twitcher hey presto no grove/line u cockerkneee cannnnnt
@Cockney1
[/QUOTE]
Lol. I use a twitcher because I put more than 2 returns on at a time unlike you weasel boy! The Truth hurts when you get called a first class c**t and you know it!
You really are a little bitch aren’t you!
is it your time of the month again?

Lol. I use a twitcher because I put more than 2 returns on at a time unlike you weasel boy! The Truth hurts when you get called a first class c**t and you know it!
[/QUOTE]

He’s never thrown a full double bed on on his own that’s why lol

He’s never thrown a full double bed on on his own that’s why lol
View attachment 32267
[/QUOTE]
Shine a light up it what’s the point of taking a picture of thistle in the dark u bellend

Exctally your toooo scared u ginger puff total chancer mahhhhaaaaaaa
[/QUOTE]
Shut up you dinner lady c**t
[/QUOTE]
Not herd that saying before,and anyway fuccking stay out of it,wtf has it got to do with u Burt bender r u ginger as well and sticking up for one of your own u bell

[/QUOTE]
Not herd that saying before,and anyway fuccking stay out of it,wtf has it got to do with u Burt bender r u ginger as well and sticking up for one of your own u bell
[/QUOTE]
You talk a lot of s**t for a cabbage, tell us more about how you smoke lots of green you s**t stain, I bet you f**k**g stink of sweat you smoggy c**t

[/QUOTE]
You talk a lot of st for a cabbage, tell us more about how you smoke lots of green you st stain, I bet you fkg stink of sweat you smoggy c**t
[/QUOTE]
Lol I think u could do with a puff yourself lad,u need to calm down u fuckkking bumder

You talk a lot of st for a cabbage, tell us more about how you smoke lots of green you st stain, I bet you fkg stink of sweat you smoggy c**t
[/QUOTE]
Lol I think u could do with a puff yourself lad,u need to calm down u fuckkking bumder
[/QUOTE]
Smoggy boy

[/QUOTE]
Smoggy boy
[/QUOTE]
U got some funny sayings,are u from the back end of no where and a bit simple BUUURT BUMDER

Honest opinion. No good to me.

The thickness of the plastic is the problem in my opinion, it creates a massive angle, hard to explain. I’ll stick to my marshaltown for form angles then finish with trowel for sharp crisp angles.