Nela trowel break

Members online

Pulling skim from a 2/3 bag mix onto the hawk would be about it, that surely wouldnt crack the steal. Is there a manufacturers gaurantee on it? Was bought from 1stopshop have email receipt. Yeah I want to try the new model

youve lost me gav.......youve cracked a trowel from skimming about 10m.
youve had it for 2 years.
and kept your receipt and want a refund.
is this correct or have i missed read the post mate ??

Look exactly the same doesn't it?! Just different colour handles.

Yeah think there are probably only 2 maybe 3 actual flex type trowels out there. As in manufacturers just that suppliers are putting their own stamp on them. I'm still after a trowel of something between a Mt permashape and a s*p*r*lex. Think the mediflex or s*p*r*lex mk2 is the nearest I'm gonna get

youve lost me gav.......youve cracked a trowel from skimming about 10m.
youve had it for 2 years.
and kept your receipt and want a refund.
is this correct or have i missed read the post mate ??
Obviously not on the one pull out. f**k sake if I buy a s**t product of any kind id send it back. I didnt ask for a refund I stated who I bought it off and had proof, id heard before they werent made to a high standard and have tweeked the problems since.

Obviously not on the one pull out. f**k sake if I buy a s**t product of any kind id send it back. I didnt ask for a refund I stated who I bought it off and had proof, id heard before they werent made to a high standard and have tweeked the problems surprised Rhino not been in touch? He's doing an event all this weekend but if your prepared to send the damaged one back? (Nothing against you but there are some who take the piss)
I know Rhino would do his best to sort it for you. Top lad is Rhino