New Mixer

Been snowed in since I got it gutted lol. Monday is the day :bailando: hopefully.
Had to put ear defenders on to charge the batteries though haha.

I’ll post Monday getting pished tonight and tomorrow :birra:

Reactions: gps
Well had the new beast out yesterday and today. And well impressed and I’m not just saying that cause I spent a fortune on it lol.

But a massive step up and mixes effortless felt easier on the arms. Really quiet too. Loads of power.I’ve just been mixing one bag at a time on speed 2/3 patching loads of bits. But the one batt has lasted both days so far.

Not sure how it would hold up on site with some of the quantities that some people do in a day. But brilliant not having to worry about power/cables and the spark Wad turning the power off.
Really good machine glad I got it to be honest. but at the end of the day it should be for the price! and time will tell how the 9.0 batts last through constant use. cause they are £150 a pop.

Nice one :bananahappy:

All we need now is the forum dewalt mixer competition, is it happening this decade does anyone know or next millennium?

:endesacuerdo:

Well had the new beast out yesterday and today. And well impressed and I’m not just saying that cause I spent a fortune on it lol.

But a massive step up and mixes effortless felt easier on the arms. Really quiet too. Loads of power.I’ve just been mixing one bag at a time on speed 2/3 patching loads of bits. But the one batt has lasted both days so far.

Not sure how it would hold up on site with some of the quantities that some people do in a day. But brilliant not having to worry about power/cables and the spark Wad turning the power off.
Really good machine glad I got it to be honest. but at the end of the day it should be for the price! and time will tell how the 9.0 batts last through constant use. cause they are £150 a pop.
What's your total outlay ?

What’s that saying. All the gear and no idea :lol:

It’s a brilliant machine, Defo glad I took the plunge and if it last, it will pay for its self. But if it fucks up after a couple year. I’ll drive to the nearest dewalt office and throw it through the window :lol:

Yeah I think it could struggle to sway people with good corded mixers.
Mine was a pile of rubbish. So this is brilliant haha