New to forum just saying hello

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmwplastering

New on here, plasterer from South East, done 4 years labouring and been on the trowel about 7
I've always used MT, but after looking through reviews from members bought myself a plazi
Wish I'd knew about them sooner!
Seen a lot of useful tips on here so keep up the good work

New on here, plasterer from South East, done 4 years labouring and been on the trowel about 7
I've always used MT, but after looking through reviews from members bought myself a plazi

Welcome to the forum :D Have you tried a s*p*r*lex steel trowel yet?? :D Have a search through the forum :D

Hi welcome on to the forum if you want any information about tools or machines please drop me a message
Dave

Welcome just stick to the mt trowel. Would recommend blue speedskim. And Eze spat for ceilings

Couldn't agree more guys the MTs have never let me down, although the plazi seems to make very light work of a larger area so I'm pretty impressed with it, just need to make sure I don't take a chunk out the edge, I got a speed skim on order

Couldn't agree more guys the MTs have never let me down, although the plazi seems to make very light work of a larger area so I'm pretty impressed with it, just need to make sure I don't take a chunk out the edge, I got a speed skim on order

Shine a light down a wall after u finish it with a plazi.

i use to live in Longfield ,went to school there,think they knocked it down now !
I'm from sunny Eltham but as family grew so did the house,I done a few jobs in Hartley nice round there and there is a school here but looks quiet new

Welcome
New to forum just saying hello

I would shake yer hand but ....

Status
Not open for further replies.