newbee saying .................  stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slapiton

Evening all, how is everyone? Joined the 'nut house' after reading the forum for a few weeks, feel as if i know you all already  ;D  
Anyway a little about me, i've been plastering for just under a year, jumped right in at the deep end by setting up my own company after completing a 6 week ica course (good timing or what with the current economic climate! :-/) and trained as a tiler too. I've had a few jobs since starting up and each month i've had more jobs however recently the phone has stopped ringing as much! Hopefully not due to me doing cr#p jobs  ;D   Didn't realise when i started the course that floor screeds and coving was part of the course but enjoyed it anyway. Found the floor screeding therapeutic  :-?  and ended up a dab hand at getting uneven walls dead level and flat with the s&c.
I'm a big gooner fan so tonights game against the old enemy should be much more interesting with the arrival of mr redknapp and with cesc saying in the paper that the arsenal ladies team would beat them  ;D ;D
Anyway hello all and keep on spreading  ;)

Hello m8 and welcome.
You lost me when you stopped talking about plastering.
What was it about?
;) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.