Nice and mouldy

Members online

CeeVee

Boarded 3 weeks ago, ready for skimming!

20240212_113740.jpg

Why would I want to discuss that pile of domestic shite . Now you be a good lad and jog on and clean that homo tool box monstrosity you've bought

You do @mainly boarding- just chime in …I do not see a site specific zone in tpf …

My briefcase contains microfibres & detailing spray to keep it clean

Doesn't anyone else put the correct amount and pattern of adhesive on?
Oh I dunno...do you?
Looks OK to me to be fair.
Shitty old refurb, very uneven walls, no air seal required so no continuous band needed, reasonably methodical pattern with perimeters covered and double dabs along string, surplus mix used at random rather than throwing away...

I think it'll hold (y)

Oh I dunno...do you?
Looks OK to me to be fair.
Shitty old refurb, very uneven walls, no air seal required so no continuous band needed, reasonably methodical pattern with perimeters covered and double dabs along string, surplus mix used at random rather than throwing away...

I think it'll hold (y)
Yes I'd of thrown them dabs on that with a catapult as lo g as it's solid I don't think anyone would give a fook .

You do @mainly boarding- just chime in …I do not see a site specific zone in tpf …

My briefcase contains microfibres & detailing spray to keep it clean
My dabbing gear gets hit with an estwing hammer drum trowel whisk the fooking lot .slug on the deck then I wash my levels and get my foot down home till tomorrow's fun

My dabbing gear gets hit with an estwing hammer drum trowel whisk the fooking lot .slug on the deck then I wash my levels and get my foot down home till tomorrow's fun
Who on earth buys a briefcase for trowels ha ha . Mine all get slung in a shitty bucket hoping someone steals them so I don't have to use em
Yup , That actually makes me happy-: In bed most nights @9pm in preparation for my day ahead with my briefcase …

Unfortunately . Clear to see most in here are not happy with their life’s .
That energy can be seen in posts, Definitely will show up in real life !

I prefer riding mtbs and middle aged women. Not briefcases and polish ha ha
Fair enough -it is not making you happy -: or it’s the 9-5 dragging you down -
However fail to see how ——- definitely a piece of cake ,is site work -// definitely a switch off job ..-no pricing /no gear to organise or pay out of your own pocket /no merchants accounts /no invoices /no quotes/no chasing payment/ no van needed -in fact sounds like heaven — cheer up ……

However fail to see how ——- definitely a piece of cake ,is site work -// definitely a switch off job ..-no pricing /no gear to organise or pay out of your own pocket /no merchants accounts /no invoices /no quotes/no chasing payment/ no van needed -in fact sounds like heaven — cheer up ……
I’ll 2nd that.

Reactions: 000
No van . What world you living in . We're subbies ha ha . And after 36 years yes the novelty has well and truly worn off . You've never done sites so how the fook would you now

It's 7 till 3 the latest sunshine ☀

No van . What world you living in . We're subbies ha ha . And after 36 years yes the novelty has well and truly worn off . You've never done sites so how the fook would you now
Did my apprenticeship with a house builder @so site work was once a thing …

No van needed if all the powder is on job, just need to transport the breifcase …

Did my apprenticeship with a house builder @so site work was once a thing …

No van needed if all the powder is on job, just need to transport the breifcase …
Ha ha what did he build 2 houses a year I'm on about housing estates and new colleges and offices. Not a one off bungalow in the sticks