Nice Job

Members online

lol you'll learn.

Lol you think you own this forum don't you boy?

So you have a random pop at me out of nowhere. I give a little back and now I think I own the forum. Hmm exactly like another couple of members. And you’ve just registered. Hmm

Did u stand on his ed to skim around light
Only doing walls , he died a couple of day's later , I****n family sent me a text saying the job had to be put on hold , (was doing all downstairs painting , skirts , flooring ) as he died and they would be in touch, couple of weeks later and get empty pocket syndrome but not answering the phone I get a text to say they're in India for funeral and back in a few weeks , so get a text saying they're back and can I carry on asap , yes , be their Monday and will need to be paid for the room to date as already played out for flooring etc , sorry we're skint and want to pay at the end..... Court threat , they pay up and had the cheek to phone me a couple of month's later after.
Did you bore him to death discussing boarding a ceiling half way between the joists and sticking with silicon? :D
Crispy , I have more delights ahead for you , I'll pencil you in for an early edition pink book

I've had to plaster a room with a dying man , he had to be shifted around in his bed

I had to plaster a room with an elephant in it once.

I tamed the elephant and stood on its back. Pretty handy actually, because I tamed it so good, it was passing me up the gear.

I had to plaster a room with an elephant in it once.

I tamed the elephant and stood on its back. Pretty handy actually, because I tamed it so good, it was passing me up the gear.
Mum says hi